Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magneto next for me. That's a great list of X-MEN villains but I only need Apocalypse and Magneto for my collection. Those 2 are my must haves and a Mags PF is long overdue. I hope the rest of your list gets made. A lot of peeps are looking to add those characters to their collections.

Gotta have Juggernaut too. Apoc, Mags, and Juggs.

sinister in a pose like this: 1413600-mr_sinister_20051029050609005.jpg, behind apoc, in the classic outfit : 300441-186579-mr-sinister.jpg
would look epic and be a great pairing, imo

Gotta have Juggernaut too. Apoc, Mags, and Juggs.

and sinister! I feel like him and apoc go hand in hand!

For me it's going to be just Magneto (whenever the hell SSC gets around to releasing him) and Apocalypse. I don't have the room to get every character I like from SSC. I'm only going to pick up my VERY favorite characters from SSC. I also collect Bowen and Koto statues. I complete the characters I like in my 1/6 scale lineups. So that's where you'll see characters Juggernaut and Sinister. I actually sold my BD Sinister. He's a cool looking character visually but I just never really cared for him.

There are only 6 must have 1/4 Marvel villains I need from SSC. Apocalypse, Magneto, Doom, Green Goblin, Red Skull, and Thanos. I passed on the original Doom, Red Skull, and Goblin PFs because I just don't like them. I PO'd the new EX Red Skull PF and Apocalypse is almost here. A new Doom PF is also just about ready to be revealed so I should be covered there. Now I just need Thanos, Apocalypse and Magneto as well as a Goblin revisit and I'm set. Once those Bad boys are in my collection I'll be set. It'll all start with a bang when Apocalypse arrives in a few weeks.

For me it's going to be just Magneto (whenever the hell SSC gets around to releasing him) and Apocalypse. I don't have the room to get every character I like from SSC. I'm only going to pick up my VERY favorite characters from SSC. I also collect Bowen and Koto statues. I complete the characters I like in my 1/6 scale lineups. So that's where you'll see characters Juggernaut and Sinister. I actually sold my BD Sinister. He's a cool looking character visually but I just never really cared for him.

There are only 6 must have 1/4 Marvel villains I need from SSC. Apocalypse, Magneto, Doom, Green Goblin, Red Skull, and Thanos. I passed on the original Doom, Red Skull, and Goblin PFs because I just don't like them. I PO'd the new EX Red Skull PF and Apocalypse is almost here. A new Doom PF is also just about ready to be revealed so I should be covered there. Now I just need Thanos, Apocalypse and Magneto as well as a Goblin revisit and I'm set. Once those Bad boys are in my collection I'll be set. It'll all start with a bang when Apocalypse arrives in a few weeks.

Thats awesome..myself, I'm relatively new at collecting and limited myself to 1/4 scale statues only..my must have villains are def apoc, magneto, sinister and omega red…juggernaut never did much for me so barring some earth-shattering pose it would be a pass for me…Il grab a joker PF but I was one of the few who didn't like the one SSC put out earlier and will wait 2 c whatever they put out next…Bane would be a must buy villain wise, but again these are all contingent on looking good of course..the batman rogue gallery will be tempting….besides that there aren't that many villains that are on my list, at least off the top of my head.

Here is my APOCALYPSE collage I am framing up on the wall. This will go right behind this awesome piece as soon as it comes in! Exclusive ordered day 1!

wow, the top, middle, one is the one with a saw it seem. someone challenged everyone else to find a pic of apocalypse with a saw way back, Mr. Green believe.

can't wait for this bad boy.

Sinister is a must for me. Imo he has an even bigger role in x history than apocalypse. In addition to Sinister I think a Stryfe and Bastion would look awesome in Pf format. The X Men r my specialty so this is the one area of villians I would allow myself to splurge.

Thats awesome..myself, I'm relatively new at collecting and limited myself to 1/4 scale statues only..my must have villains are def apoc, magneto, sinister and omega red…juggernaut never did much for me so barring some earth-shattering pose it would be a pass for me…Il grab a joker PF but I was one of the few who didn't like the one SSC put out earlier and will wait 2 c whatever they put out next…Bane would be a must buy villain wise, but again these are all contingent on looking good of course..the batman rogue gallery will be tempting….besides that there aren't that many villains that are on my list, at least off the top of my head.

Yeah, I was collecting BD pieces long before I was collecting anything else. Most of the collectors here that have been around for awhile have started with 1/6 scale pieces. Some sold off their pieces and focused on SSC and 1/4 scale pieces. I'm not one of them. I LOVE my BD collection and could never part with it. I have filled in some of my lines with Koto pieces if I didn't like the BD offerings. For example, the Koto Magneto and Spidey fine arts statue are mixed in with my BD pieces because I think they look better than any of the BD Spideys or Magnetos. I like the 1/6 scale because it gives me the room for a more complete collection and usually cost less so I can buy 2 for every SSC PF.

The other reason I try to stay focused is because SSC now has the DC license. The main reason I'm sticking to only 6 Marvel villains from SSC is because I will also be purchasing DC villain PFs as well. The Bat line alone is going to break me. :lol Staying on point is the only way I can make sure I have room for the characters I like the most from SSC.

This one would have to pried from my cold dead hands. Good luck finding one. This was one of those MUST have pieces for me.

:monkey2 it's a must have for me too and I had a first day order, but stupid SS canceled my order.
Now I'm just hoping my waitlist converts but I really doubt that will happen

:monkey2 it's a must have for me too and I had a first day order, but stupid SS canceled my order.
Now I'm just hoping my waitlist converts but I really doubt that will happen

You can still grab the reg. I don't think the chainsaw EX is really all that great, since I'd never display him that way when the gun is much cooler looking.

You can still grab the reg. I don't think the chainsaw EX is really all that great, since I'd never display him that way when the gun is much cooler looking.

I know I an get the reg, but I really like the chain saw. If I don't end up finding an ex I guess I can love with just getting the reg

I know I an get the reg, but I really like the chain saw. If I don't end up finding an ex I guess I can love with just getting the reg

I agree that the saw makes this epic statue even more bad ass...but at least Regular APOC > no APOC at all.

The chainsaw looks far more intense,which gives it a real sick pose.Such a beautiful PF

Back