Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I just sold my Xmen errrrr..... Maybe I will see what XM has to offer, since they also carry the Xmen line

Did I read somewhere that someone got their shipping quote? Check my account and natta

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn this thread blew up! So this is really coming in June eh? What a wonderful surprise. SS has been doing a fairly decent job on the delivery dates of their product lately. I'm really excited that this guy is going to be on time. I hope Glad Hulk is soon to follow.

Also saw xmen on Thursday. Definitely the best xmen film done to date. Beast looked so much better then his makeup hack job in the last film. Mystique as well. I really liked warpath and Bishop. Storyline was very well executed. If you haven't seen the film yet you will be happy with the results

Thy best superhero movie of all time. Storm had a small role but her scenes were awesome. The futuristic scenes paralleled and married the 2 stories together well. This movie is brilliant. Hats off to Jennifer Lawerence Michael Fassbender James McAvoy...

This film KILLED Avengers.

:exactly: :exactly:

Though X2 and First Class did that already imo :lol

:exactly: :exactly:

Though X2 and First Class did that already imo :lol

LOl!
2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif

You guys are xmen diehards. I liked all of the xmen flicks but nothing has topped Avengers yet. Not even close. First class brought the hype back IMO and they were both great movies but Avengers... They didn't need four sequels to get it right. They just nailed it the first time

For a superhero movie to be great for me it has to have story, drama, emotion, character development, action and humour.

Avengers provided action and humour. A good one-time fun movie but severely overrated.

You guys are xmen diehards. I liked all of the xmen flicks but nothing has topped Avengers yet. Not even close. First class brought the hype back IMO and they were both great movies but Avengers... They didn't need four sequels to get it right. They just nailed it the first time

I agree 100%. X2 was a decent to good movie at the time. But avengers still topples all xmen films. First class definitely brought the hype back, the Wolverine was a eat consistent superhero flick, and DOFP took a giant leap in story telling in x-men films. The next X-Film will be the best, I have a feeling.

For a superhero movie to be great for me it has to have story, drama, emotion, character development, action and humour.

Avengers provided action and humour. A good one-time fun movie but severely overrated.

Lol. I understand it lacked depth full story, but it was a "collage" film. You only have 2-2 1/2 hours... And no Character depth? Are you joking?

Avengers has Hulk...'nuff said.

Last edited:
Well for all X-Men Fans we have in 2016 X-Men/Apocalypse so looking forward to seeing this movie and in 2017 Wolverine II but to keep us entertained until then Guardian of the Galaxy 2014 and in 2015 Avengers age of Ultron, Fantastic 4 and for our DC fans Superman/Batman and further out Justice League, that said after the Days of Future Past this weekend I watched all the X-Men Movies, Wolverine and First Class all back to back and uncut, Good Times

Be Cool
Al

Back