Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for that Steve...after watching the new X-Men movie...what was initially an impulse PO for Apocalypse is now a totally pumped PO...now to pray for a conversion some time soon for the EX :pray:

The movie made me want the Xmen line again

Me too buddy, although I wont be going crazy and collecting them all. At the moment Apocalypse PF and the Sentinel Maquette have my attention :thud:

I think you have a good chance of getting it, like SavageHULK said, closer to shipping times. Especially with SS on a roll lately, should be some cancellations. When did you get on the WL?

Thanks Temek, certainly hope so ;) I'm not quite sure now...will have to skip a few pages back to confirm but on the top of my head I'd say at least 4 months ago :dunno

EDIT: yea, just checked and it was 19th March so I was well late to the scene...now I'm not so confident :( I know you went on the waitlist on the 14th Jan Temek so you've got a much more realistic chance so best of luck buddy :clap

Last edited:
This will go for a pretty penny in the ebay I'm sure, the exc I mean.

Man, this is easily my most anticipated piece right now. The only other PO I was waiting for with this much excitement was the Bats PF. Apocalypse in 1/4 scale and fully sculpted by the Gore Group = :drool in my book. I can't wait for June and I hope there'll be no significant delays.

I was told by ss that this will be in warehouse on the 20th of June with no delays. I am so excited that I'm making an apocalypse collage and having it framed up

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Got my notice today:

Dear xx,

Your pre-order of the Apocalypse - PF - EXCLUSIVE (2001601) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, June 17, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 21 days

Item Description

Item #: 2001601
Apocalypse - PF - EXCLUSIVE

Back