Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thy best superhero movie of all time. Storm had a small role but her scenes were awesome. The futuristic scenes paralleled and married the 2 stories together well. This movie is brilliant. Hats off to Jennifer Lawerence Michael Fassbender James McAvoy...

This is not a spoiler but according to the director something happens in this film that sparks the emergence of the next film Apocalypse. I think I know what it was.. but not sure
*chants*
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur!

This film KILLED Avengers.

how the eff is this not a spoiler..ur a total freakin tool for this dude...

What part is a spoiler? The fact that this segways into a sequel thats been announced over 6 months ago called *gasp* Apocalypse?

Really dude ... ? You sound like a sensitive sally. That interview was posted before the release and is common knowledge if youve followed the cartoon or comics.

Saying its better than Avengers and praising it is not a spoiler. Ive watched it twice and still havent figured out the cause and effect for the sequel other than it exists its subjectively up for interpretation.

Cant please everyone so boo hoo cry me a river.

Last edited:
What part is a spoiler? The fact that this segways into a sequel thats been announced over 6 months ago called *gasp* Apocalypse?

Really dude ... ? You sound like a sensitive sally. That interview was posted before the release and is common knowledge if youve followed the cartoon or comics.

Saying its better than Avengers and praising it is not a spoiler. Did you even preorder this?

ok genius..let me address your bs one at a time..first: I could care less about your opinion on the movie, and whether or not you think its better than the avengers..its a forum and how u feel about that one way or another don't mean **** to me.

second: you wrote this: "This is not a spoiler but according to the director something happens in this film that sparks the emergence of the next film Apocalypse. I think I know what it was.. but not sure
*chants*
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur!"

let me ask you…where did you get that that was being chanted? How did you learn of this? Because the fact that that was in the movie WAS NOT revealed by the director or anything like that. Everyone knows that the next movie is Age of Apocalypse…we all get that…so we're all expecting that in the end of the movie or maybe towards the end, there will be the traditional post-credits teaser scene which we all look forward to and covet…AND THEN YOU GO OFF AND EFFIN TELL US EXACTLY HOW THEY REFER TO HIM AND THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS DONE…so while u feel the need to say to me "did u even preorder this", implying like I'm not an apoc fan or what have you (even though ur smartass coulda just looked in my signature for that answer), I'm not the NOOB who doesn't know that apocalypses name is en sabah nur…so as SOON as i saw that, I put together what the post credits scene was and was therefore no longer 100% surprised, since your dumbs felt compelled to type your thoughts on the forum before using google and seeing what meant what…dip****

ok genius..let me address your bs one at a time..first: I could care less about your opinion on the movie, and whether or not you think its better than the avengers..its a forum and how u feel about that one way or another don't mean **** to me.

second: you wrote this: "This is not a spoiler but according to the director something happens in this film that sparks the emergence of the next film Apocalypse. I think I know what it was.. but not sure
*chants*
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur!"

let me ask you…where did you get that that was being chanted? How did you learn of this? Because the fact that that was in the movie WAS NOT revealed by the director or anything like that. Everyone knows that the next movie is Age of Apocalypse…we all get that…so we're all expecting that in the end of the movie or maybe towards the end, there will be the traditional post-credits teaser scene which we all look forward to and covet…AND THEN YOU GO OFF AND EFFIN TELL US EXACTLY HOW THEY REFER TO HIM AND THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS DONE…so while u feel the need to say to me "did u even preorder this", implying like I'm not an apoc fan or what have you (even though ur smartass coulda just looked in my signature for that answer), I'm not the NOOB who doesn't know that apocalypses name is en sabah nur…so as SOON as i saw that, I put together what the post credits scene was and was therefore no longer 100% surprised, since your dumbs felt compelled to type your thoughts on the forum before using google and seeing what meant what…dip****

Seriously **** off. I didn't even think about it but the fact I chanted something (*gasp* his name since Im since a tool for this guy *eyeroll* and there may (or may not) be chanting in the film is stretching the alleged fact that I spoiled any plot or scenes from the film. which I didn't.

cry me a river. ur ****** is showing.

I don't recall going off on you, yet you throw a hissing fit and call me a tool? because I jokingingly chanted something. Grow a pair seriously. Congrats you just spoiled the movie! round of applause for you.

Last edited:
Seriously **** off. I didn't even think about it but the fact I chanted something (*gasp* his name since Im since a tool for this guy *eyeroll* and there may (or may not) be chanting in the film is stretching the alleged fact that I spoiled any plot or scenes from the film. which I didn't.

cry me a river. ur ****** is showing.

I don't recall going off on you, yet you throw a hissing fit and call me a tool? because I jokingingly chanted something. Grow a pair seriously. Congrats you just spoiled the movie! round of applause for you.

you're delusional! You didn't randomly chant anything, you repeated what was said in the post credits scene..thats not random at all…so just because YOU didn't know that that is his name, doesn't mean the rest of us don't…and you cant remotely deny it…and if you do I'd love for you to try and tell me where you got that specific information from, if not from the end of the film. how did you "jokingly" chant it? its laughable you're trying to cover it up when its written there in black and white..you posed your comment from the perspective of : 'hey ik apocalypse is the main villain of the next movie, this happened during the movie, I think it might be apocalypse related.' and yes, I think its a serious tool move for you to come into the thread and essentially describe the post-credits scene..just because you didn't say "hey guys i got this from the post-credits scene" doesn't mean that the rest of us with half a brain and character knowledge can't put one and one together..you might have done this accidentally but at the same time you should have had a little bit more restraint and discretion describing a post-credits scene that didn't make sense TO YOU on the day the movie comes out for the rest of us.

Right now would be a perfect time for one of those popcorn gifs...

I'm on the edge of my seat right now.
582.gif

you're delusional! You didn't randomly chant anything, you repeated what was said in the post credits scene..thats not random at all…so just because YOU didn't know that that is his name, doesn't mean the rest of us don't…and you cant remotely deny it…and if you do I'd love for you to try and tell me where you got that specific information from, if not from the end of the film. how did you "jokingly" chant it? its laughable you're trying to cover it up when its written there and black and white..you posed your comment from the perspective of : 'hey ik apocalypse is the main villain of the next movie, this happened during the movie, I think it might be apocalypse related.' and yes, I think its a serious tool move for you to come into the thread and essentially describe the post-credits scene..just because you didn't say "hey guys i got this from the post-credits scene" doesn't mean that the rest of us with half a brain and character knowledge can't put one and one together..you might have done this accidentally but at the same time you should have had a little bit more restraint and discretion describing a post-credits scene that didn't make sense TO YOU on the day the movie comes out for the rest of us.

****tard. Who is "they" you keep referring to? I explicitly ruined the movie because you connected several dots AFTER the fact you watched the movie?

RIGHT.

The hypocrisy of your post is irritating. If you didn't care about my opinion on the film then how the **** is this even a spoiler?
I didn't explicitly say they were chanting. I chanted En Sabah Nur because the PF is shipping soon.. and I waited 3 years for it. As further explained in my second post. I didn't really set out to spoil anything. The fact that Sideshow posts a pic of the PF next to a pyramid is a spoiler too I suppose if you REALLY wanna be mentally instable and morbidly sensitive. take a bow.

****tard. Who is "they" you keep referring to? I explicitly ruined the movie because you connected several dots AFTER the fact you watched the movie?

RIGHT.

The hypocrisy of your post is irritating. If you didn't care about my opinion on the film then how the **** is this even a spoiler?
I didn't explicitly say they were chanting. I chanted En Sabah Nur because the PF is shipping soon.. and I waited 3 years for it. As further explained in my second post. I didn't really set out to spoil anything. The fact that Sideshow posts a pic of the PF next to a pyramid is a spoiler too I suppose if you REALLY wanna be mentally instable and morbidly sensitive. take a bow.

Ive highlighted what you just wrote that is total bs…

Now il highlight what you originally wrote that explicitly proves that you're trying to cover up after the fact:
This is not a spoiler but according to the director something happens in this film that sparks the emergence of the next film Apocalypse. I think I know what it was.. but not sure
*chants*
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur!"

You're saying "I think I know what it was"…you are referring to the movie…its clear as day..how you say? bcz in the sentence directly before it, you say that the director of the film is citing something that will depict the emergence of apoc. So as of that sentence, you're referring to the movie…you're not referring to the Sideshow piece, you're not referring to you're opinion..you are citing the effin movie. As highlighted, your next sentence is you saying that "YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS" (past tense) …so at this point you are now referring to a scene, of the movie you've already previously referenced. BTW in that ENTIRE post, you don't mention the PF, Sideshow, NOTHING to do with the piece/statue, your whole post is about the film, and then this scene that you think may have been the foreshadowing by the director about the next movie. (and since we don't live under a damn rock, we all know that that comes @ the END OF THE MOVIE IN THE POST CREDITS SCENE!!!; every marvel movie does it that way)…this ISNT hard to follow, AT ALL.!..stop ********ting trying to say something else..again, its all there and you made yourself quite clear the first time, which is why I brought it up.

So you watched the movie and read my post now?

Congrats you are a ****tard.

Honestly I know the name En Sabah Nur, and I felt like chanting it didn't dawn on me that is a spoiler nor did it to several other people until you explicitly connected whatever dots you think I implied when I know I didn't.

I was also the first to discus its shipping, the discussion segwayed to movie discussion because several other people began talking about the film. I was talking about the statue and the film. big ****ing deal.

dip****.

So you watched the movie and read my post now?

Congrats you are a ****tard.

Honestly I know the name En Sabah Nur, and I felt like chanting it didn't dawn on me that is a spoiler nor did it to several other people until you explicitly connected whatever dots you think I implied when I know I didn't.

**** off.
I swear to god I knew that that would be the post-credits scene as SOON as I saw what you wrote..the only reason I didn't say what I'm saying now is because I wanted to know for sure and not say something when I would have a chance of being wrong; again, you spelled it out right there and i was 95% positive, but what the hell, I didn't wanna jump down your throat without knowing for sure…you did however, whether or not you'll man up and admit it, straight up typed out the post-credits scene after YOU saw the movie, because for whatever reason you felt you needed clarification or you're one of those people who get off on doing this kind of crap. You trying to throw words like ****tard around and telling me to take a bow and then trying to act like I have a problem with your opinion, although Ive clearly stated that this has NOTHING to do with your opinion and I've laid out why perfectly so that even you could understand it, is just proof that you screwed up..again if you said it was an honest mistake and maybe YOU didn't think you were doing something wrong, whatever I get it. But don't come on here and act like you didn't describe a scene from the movie after you've seen the movie, because, as its already been proven, its what you CLEARLY did…next time, don't be a schmuck and leave out the spoiler option in your post.

I swear to god I knew that that would be the post-credits scene as SOON as I saw what you wrote..the only reason I didn't say what I'm saying now is because I wanted to know for sure and not say something when I would have a chance of being wrong; again, you spelled it out right there and i was 95% positive, but what the hell, I didn't wanna jump down your throat without knowing for sure…you did however, whether or not you'll man up and admit it, straight up typed out the post-credits scene after YOU saw the movie, because for whatever reason you felt you needed clarification or you're one of those people who get off on doing this kind of crap. You trying to throw words like ****tard around and telling me to take a bow and then trying to act like I have a problem with your opinion, although Ive clearly stated that this has NOTHING to do with your opinion and I've laid out why perfectly so that even you could understand it, is just proof that you screwed up..again if you said it was an honest mistake and maybe YOU didn't think you were doing something wrong, whatever I get it. But don't come on here and act like you didn't describe a scene from the movie after you've seen the movie, because, as its already been proven, its what you CLEARLY did…next time, don't be a schmuck and leave out the spoiler option in your post.

Well I swear to God I knew there was a post-credit scene when they announced the film Apocalypse on December 05th shortly after the PF sold out.

I didn't spell out ****. First of all the end scene is more visual than audible anyone with half a brain knows that. The alleged chanting is barely even heard to someone that wouldn't know in the first place. Would you agree that there was a lot more going on than chanting?

That is the LEAST important thing of the scene. Would you NOT agree? I had to watch it again to verify there was chanting. My attention is on much more important things going on. Yeah, real spoiler there. You are unbelievably nit-picky. No wonder Sideshow doesn't listen to certain collector compliants, you are beyond unreasonable.

I will. But I just wanna say one last thing. The scene I think that segways to Apocalypse storyline is NO WHERE CLOSE to the end. The end scene doesn't explain anything at all. It's a nod to comic book geeks. The events during the film set off the sequence which I never explained what I thought it was.

You also started with the "tool" and "dip****" remarks. Learn some manners.

I will. But I just wanna say one last thing. The scene I think that segways to Apocalypse storyline is NO WHERE CLOSE to the end. The end scene doesn't explain anything at all. It's a nod to comic book geeks. The events during the film set off the sequence which I never explained what I thought it was.

You also started with the "tool" and "dip****" remarks. Learn some manners.

Dude, only one scene specifically brings up apocalypse, and you typed it up..I think I have a right to be pissed off at that no?

Dude, only one scene specifically brings up apocalypse, and you typed it up..I think I have a right to be pissed off at that no?

I will respond to you politely since apparently you have selective memory and comprehension skills.

I posted this

"Ive said this 3 years ago.. THIS will be the center piece of my collection. The timing of this is perfect. Those that didnt get the EX id buy the REG if I were u before its too late.

Quote from Singer about Apocalypse movie
"You won’t feel at the end of the movie that it set up Apocalypse. What it does is it sets up possibilities. But what we’ll discover in Apocalypse is that events in this movie made that happen... Apocalypse deals with ancient mutancy. What would humans have thought mutants were? What would mutants think humans were? You’re dealing with gods and things like that. And what if one survived and what if that found its way into our world?"

I am sorry you got confused. but the parts in bold is what I referred to and NEVER explained in detail. Nor did I explain or spoil the end scene which is totally irrelevant to what I was talking about in the first place. Theres a scene mid way through the movie that could possibly explain certain things to come [in the sequel]. Wow..

End scene has nothing to do with anything at all, that's why it's called an easter egg, it's cool to watch. The fact I chanted anything doesn't explain or spoil events in the movie at all.

Last edited:
Back