Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Temek, certainly hope so ;) I'm not quite sure now...will have to skip a few pages back to confirm but on the top of my head I'd say at least 4 months ago :dunno

EDIT: yea, just checked and it was 19th March so I was well late to the scene...now I'm not so confident :( I know you went on the waitlist on the 14th Jan Temek so you've got a much more realistic chance so best of luck buddy :clap

I hear ya, I have the regular flexed and if my WL hasn't converted by June 30th. I might cancel the reg and wait. I went back on this thread and noticed the last conversation was end of December. Hopefully we both get it RobertoBagg10 :clap

I've got the Reg on order which isn't due in until November with my reseller. Just glad there hasn't been a delay because it would of been even longer otherwise

You're lucky, I wish I had an LCS that carries SS. Getting to check it out in person before buying is sweet.

Guys those of you that got the notice, are you flex or full

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back