Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The difference is $64 after shipping/tax/whatnot are taken into account, which is about 10%. Not a huge savings considering it's a $600 piece, like you've said, but not an insignificant amount.

Those of you that read up on comics, other than Age of Apocalypse, any good stories I could catch up on to get hyped for this massive piece?

x-factor 6, x-factor 24,25

Same here would hate to send it back due to weight issue again. ES is already bad enough, don't need a double whammy to plague this statue.

The shield alone will weigh 10 lbs.

It's not going to be 100% solid, I think that's safe to assume. I'm sure he'll still be a hefty weight, though. Gladiator Hulk will be epic!

They can? That's awesome. That's one reason why I don't flex very often...I'm worried I won't get it until later on, and all replacements (should there be any issues) would be gone.

Yup, I have done it a few times. Lets me make payments and then when I see it shipping, if I like the in hand pics or am worried about QC issues, I will give SS a call and tell them to charge me the remaining balance and ship it out. They have never gave me a problem.

Yup, I have done it a few times. Lets me make payments and then when I see it shipping, if I like the in hand pics or am worried about QC issues, I will give SS a call and tell them to charge me the remaining balance and ship it out. They have never gave me a problem.

Awesome! I will keep this in mind.

My bet is end of next year

Normally I hate end of the year releases. I mean, who needs to drop extra $$$ around the holidays. Especially when the tab comes out to over $600. However, I flexpaid the $h!t out of Apocalypse so I'm cool with it. Hell, the sooner the better. I've been waiting a long time on this BEAST and I can't wait to put him on my display shelf.

Normally I hate end of the year releases. I mean, who needs to drop extra $$$ around the holidays. Especially when the tab comes out to over $600. However, I flexpaid the $h!t out of Apocalypse so I'm cool with it. Hell, the sooner the better. I've been waiting a long time on this BEAST and I can't wait to put him on my display shelf.

Only the strongest shelves shall survive.

Back