Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots of time, I'd swear that this might even go up for second chance. :lecture if not at least there will be lots of WL conversions. at this price and a rather larger ES for the price point, theres lots of time to order imo.

Sonuva... Guess I need to hurry up and order. I know wait lists will convert, but I want to 3 month flex this sucker.

I think I can get this tomorrow, maybe. There are sure to be plenty of panic orders now bringing that number down by half really soon. Imagine it will still be another several days to a week until it is wait listed though.

750 isn't high ES for the EX. this is one of the badest *** in marvel.

Order now, order now!!!

its not a high ES, but when you take into consideration the amount of money it is compared to say any other PF at $250+ more, then that equates to over 1000 ES if this was priced at $450.

just a twisted way of looking at the extra cost.:thud::lol

its not a high ES, but when you take into consideration the amount of money it is compared to say any other PF at $250+ more, then that equates to over 1000 ES if this was priced at $450.

just a twisted way of looking at the extra cost.:thud::lol

"Only the rich will survive!" - Apocalypse

20th Century Fox has scheduled-X-Men: Apocalypse for May 27, 2016.

Buy him now or regret it I guess unless SS ends up doing a maquette.

I am considering dumping the G Hulk and wait for the Pablo/Andy Hulk. but who knows, I might be filthy rich by then.

Back