Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Some online vendors are offering it for around $550 + shipping.

Sounds like I need to hurry up and decide since the ES is not super high.

Just get the EX. You may think now you are never going to sell it, but things change and you might change your mind. For $50 extra? The EX will be worth more than $50 more than the reg down the road.

Get the EX.

Unless your outside of the US and have to pay outlandish import fees your cheating yourself on buying the reg. $50 is peanuts on a $600 statue. It will cost you more in the long run. Ex is a must people if buying at retail

The difference is $64 after shipping/tax/whatnot are taken into account, which is about 10%. Not a huge savings considering it's a $600 piece, like you've said, but not an insignificant amount.

Those of you that read up on comics, other than Age of Apocalypse, any good stories I could catch up on to get hyped for this massive piece?

You can probably sell the chainsaw for a $100 or so once the ex sells out. I wouldnt do that but if your looking to cut the price down that's the way to do it. Age of Apocalypse is a good start

If you order often from Sideshow then you get $30 to use towards a future purchase. So that $50 saving ordering a Reg amounts to almost nothing in the long run. Something to think about if you factor in reward points. EX for the win!

If you order often from Sideshow then you get $30 to use towards a future purchase. So that $50 saving ordering a Reg amounts to almost nothing in the long run. Something to think about if you factor in reward points. EX for the win!

Oh yeah lol TOTALLY forgot about Sideshow's points.

EX it is!

You can probably sell the chainsaw for a $100 or so once the ex sells out. I wouldnt do that but if your looking to cut the price down that's the way to do it. Age of Apocalypse is a good start

:exactly::goodpost:

I know it's easy for all of us to spend someone else's money, but, dude...if you can afford the $50...get the EX.

To my understanding, flexers more often then not get items shipped out sooner.

So you probably did yourself two favours.

Chris

It depends on what day of the month they choose to have their cards charged. SSC gives flexers the option to choose. If they choose to get charged earlier in the month then obviously they'll get their item shipped out sooner. However, if they choose the end of the month then flexers can be put in a position where the are waiting a few more weeks to receive their merch.

Man, 750 for the ES on this one...PERFECT!!!

Can't tell you how happy they didn't put the 1000 or above ES on this EX of my favorite character villain or hero of all time!

I'm pretty much walking on clouds now. Now all I have to do is play the waiting game. Been waiting YEARS, so I don't think any amount of wait time will be to much for me.

So in :love right now!

Man, 750 for the ES on this one...PERFECT!!!

Can't tell you how happy they didn't put the 1000 or above ES on this EX of my favorite character villain or hero of all time!

I'm pretty much walking on clouds now. Now all I have to do is play the waiting game. Been waiting YEARS, so I don't think any amount of wait time will be to much for me.

So in :love right now!

yes, nice edition size unlike my bull**** g hulk order..

Back