Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... 750. May have to plunk down an NDR very soon. Luckily I have no purchases planned now for the few months before this guy's scheduled release other than my final Gladiator Hulk flex in April. Of course, all the stuff that's supposed to come out in February and March will probably get pushed back and **** me over. Still... Kinda really want this statue. Such awesome presence. Was blown away by it at sdcc.

Still undecided if I want the EX or not. I'll never display him with the chainsaw.

While I certainly understand the compulsion to own a more exclusive version, I would say go for the regular if you don't like the chainsaw and know you'll never display it that way. Let another person who wants to use it for it's intended purpose have the crack at it.

Yeah. But saving $50 is nice too.

Saving $50? Is the regular up for order for cheaper? Or do you mean ordering from another vendor that won't carry the exclusive but either doesn't charge sales tax or has a cheaper price?

While I certainly understand the compulsion to own a more exclusive version, I would say go for the regular if you don't like the chainsaw and know you'll never display it that way. Let another person who wants to use it for it's intended purpose have the crack at it.

Saving $50? Is the regular up for order for cheaper? Or do you mean ordering from another vendor that won't carry the exclusive but either doesn't charge sales tax or has a cheaper price?

Yeah. Some online vendors are offering it for around $550 + shipping.

Sounds like I need to hurry up and decide since the ES is not super high.

Yeah I just need to hurry up and plunk down the $60 NRD and decide on a flex plan. Think I'm just gonna do three chunky payments. Makes it $180 for 3 months, which if I limit my other spending isn't a big deal except for the fact that it's also during my slow season at work.

Back