Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking I want to be out of the cabinet with him. I want to reign free in the open. Maybe some sort of display created for him either interior mechanical or Egyptian of some sort.

Thanks. I'm actually brainstorming removing all of my X Men and creating some sort of "scene."

I've known for a while how I want to display my X-Men PFs soon as I get the space. Can't wait to see yours if it happens.

Unfortunately, I missed all of the X-men so he will be my first piece. I really hope they make Archangel to compliment him!

Me too. His original golden Death mask would make a good EX.
archangel26.jpg

Since he'd go well with both the 90s X-Men and Apoc I think it's just a matter of time before they tackle him, even if it'll be a while.

I've known for a while how I want to display my X-Men PFs soon as I get the space. Can't wait to see yours if it happens.

archangel26.jpg

Since he'd go well with both the 90s X-Men and Apoc I think it's just a matter of time before they tackle him, even if it'll be a while.

The golden death mask would be make great EX!!

archangel26.jpg

And they can do an x-force repaint.

And they can do an x-force repaint.

Exactly what I (and probably others) was thinking.

Kill 3 birds in 1 stone with 1 sculpt... Death to display with Apocalypse, Archangel to display with the 90s X-Men PFs, and a black and silver variant to join at least Uncanny X-Force Deadpool variant so far.

Back