Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-127.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-128.jpg

He has a bit of an under bite. No? Of course, I am not going to tell him that. :lol

Man this thing is such a beast. I wonder if we could have him in our collections this time next year

If anything we'll be down to our last flex payment by this time next year...:lol

We're just trying to get our hands on the DP PF before this time next year. I think it's something fishy with all the wide spread delays. I feel that SS does this and then ship a lot of statues at once. Then they have all these cancellation and free money from the NRD's and then turn around and make more money off the same statue from selling it again.

was this available for preorder at the con? or did they stop allowing preorders for all things on display?

Well he's no hulk, so I hope he doesn't hit the $600 mark but its hard to say he's gonna be 400. :(

Where you've been Mamba? I've been losing my mind over here since the first pics went up of my all time favorite character hero or villain.

Back