Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apocalypse seems to share almost the same angry expression that Skaar has, down to even the lower extended jaw.

Try living in the UK & adding on 20% tax plus shipping & a few other little charges :lecture

Try living in California and adding on 9% sales tax.

9% tax can be close to 100.00 more depending on the price and 200.00 or more for the UK not including customs! :horror wow and I thought it was bad here with no sales tax on these statues. Wow don't know how you all do it in this hobby.

:exactly: :mad:

Hate customs. Got a feeling the Ex for this will be worth getting and i'll have to suffer those charges

Heck yea it's worth it. At least in this case. Something like art prints make me loose my mind on the other side its good for international folks who can go for a regular locally.

Try living in California and adding on 9% sales tax.

The only good thing that helps me is the shipping cost. I only live basically the next town over from Sideshow HQ's. Shipping is very cheap for me. I paid less than $15 for the shipping of my Skaar PF. That's before I bought my EX Skaar.

I have 6965 ($348.25) points to put down on this piece once up for P.O. Mix that in with the FLEX payment and this is going to be cheap for me...:yess: I don't think I could've saved my point for something SO worthy! Got to give myself a slap on the back for having saved them for a perfect moment.

20% oh my lord the queen got her hand up her subjects asses. Jeezz!

:exactly: crazy I would quit collecting with customs, high shipping and taxes all added on. :gah:

I just canceled my Superman PF EX so I could get this statue. I wasn't to happy with the clothes. I think it was a wise decision.

Oh my....... I hope you did the right choice. Don't let the hype make you make a wrong choice here. Just saying.

9% tax can be close to 100.00 more depending on the price and 200.00 or more for the UK not including customs! :horror wow and I thought it was bad here with no sales tax on these statues. Wow don't know how you all do it in this hobby.

I buy local. That's why I hate it when the EX is something I want.

I have 6965 ($348.25) points to put down on this piece once up for P.O. Mix that in with the FLEX payment and this is going to be cheap for me...:yess: I don't think I could've saved my point for something SO worthy! Got to give myself a slap on the back for having saved them for a perfect moment.

I have 6000 something. Don't know what I'll use them on

I have 6000 something. Don't know what I'll use them on

Keep savin'em I'm sure something is going to come along that will entice you to use them. Unless you're like I was a few years ago when I was just a point hoarder. But once it gets over 6000 they start burning a hole in pocket.

You don't earn points on things you buy with points. If this is close to $348.25 it's a great idea. If not, you will of course lose points.

You don't earn points on things you buy with points. If this is close to $348.25 it's a great idea. If not, you will of course lose points.

This is very true. Anyone who uses reward points on Apocalypse will lose whatever points the purchase of him would bring. If Apocalypse is $600, someone using reward points to purchase him would lose out on $30 worth of future reward points. I have always thought it best to build up the points until you can purchase merch in full with the points.

In Iron Lungs case, I think he would be better off to wait and buy something in the $350ish range. All he'll pay for is shipping and then he'll only lose about $17 in future points when purchasing an item using rewards points. I know it's only a difference of about $13 in this scenario but why give up the $$$ if you don't have to? I'm just going to flex Apocalypse when he goes up for PO and keep the points until I can buy something outright.

Back