Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What make you think lights?

Look closely at his eye, it looks like Cyclops eye. I was surprise they add light-up feature to Diablo statue so it could happen here.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-129.jpg

This is the pic I am referring to as well. That "seam" is a line in his neck armor. You can see part of the next line just above his collar. Here is a pic of the legendary scale bust that shows what I am talking about.

detail.jpg

:lol I'm sorry never seen this before but it takes me back when my grandfather was having a few beers and my grandmother said he was done :lol he would have this same exact expression.

Definitely getting apocalypse. If they're willing to go that big, I hope they do a sentinel.

I agree as well. I don't really see the logic in his eyes lighting up. I would accept a light up feature if it made sense. I'm going to get this statue no matter what though.

Man, this statue is so impressive! I'm kinda glad that he was paired with PLanet Hulk in the display area cos they were the two PF's that stood out the most for me at Comic Con...

Where you've been Mamba? I've been losing my mind over here since the first pics went up of my all time favorite character hero or villain.

I've been busy with a job training in the east coast bro. Congrats to you I know you like Apocalypse, Sideshow did a marvaleous job with this bad boy. Now lets hope Sideshow will put a reasonable ES on this :)

I've been trying to figure it out but I can't. What does ES stand for? Exclusive sculpt?
Awesome piece by the way.

I've been trying to figure it out but I can't. What does ES stand for? Exclusive sculpt?
Awesome piece by the way.

Es =Edition Size... So how many of any one statue they will make

It can be a little confusing when you realize that there can be TWO ES for what would appear to be the same statue.... One for the Sideshow Exclusive... And one for the RegulR

No light up feature... just another thing that could go wrong on a statue that really doesn't need it at all.

No light up feature... just another thing that could go wrong on a statue that really doesn't need it at all.

I really don't like light up features. Cool for about the three seconds I leave them in. This stuff is expensive, and I won't risk battery rot.

Took them out of my Cyclops and Freddy premium formats.

Last edited:
I've been busy with a job training in the east coast bro. Congrats to you I know you like Apocalypse, Sideshow did a marvaleous job with this bad boy. Now lets hope Sideshow will put a reasonable ES on this :)

I miss the days when they released a piece for preorder with an already set edition size. then a few tbd leadked in.. now its standard. lame!

Considering the popularity of the thread I think that we might get a decent ES attached to him. The thread has been around for almost two years and just hit 36,000+'s views & 670+'s replies. I'd say that's not a very popular thread for an "A" list marvel villain. Especially when you compare it to the Gladiator Hulk Thread. Almost 2,300 replies & 80,000 views. It's been around a little over a year. Don't even see and Apocalypse thread over at SM site & it's not on the front page (if there is even a thread) in the Sideshow forum over at SF. I'm hoping that it's a tell, tell sign that it probably won't get to much of a bloated ES. I'm sure they'll have ES considering they are making switch out parts for him. What do you think? 750 for the EX ES.

I miss the days when they released a piece for preorder with an already set edition size. then a few tbd leadked in.. now its standard. lame!

I'm just happy with all these rising cost that I don't have many statues to get anymore. Juggernaut, Omega Red, Mr Sinister, Arch Angel, Phoenix & Beast. Even though the cost are rising. I'm can deal because I'm only picking up two or three statues a year from them at this going rate. Especially when you factor in all the major delays these statues are having nowadays. Plus the long FLEX payment also help out. After that I don't know what will happen to the collection.

Last edited:
Back