Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apocalypse Comiquette

Anyone know how many sideshow olivetti statues the have been made or that are going to be made, can anyone help a brother out?

Punisher Comi'
Spider-Man Comi'
Carnage Comi'
Venom Com'
Skaar PF
Apocalypse (Upcoming)

Don't think anyone knows how many statues he's going to be the driving artist behind.

split hairs :rolleyes:

To a degree. I really wish SSC would announce that all Coms will be released in 1/4 scale from now on. It would be easier on us. We would know right away that the Com would be fully sculpted and in 1/4 scale. This would also allow us to know that a PF will be in mixed media and in 1/4 scale. It's just easier that way.

I'm still trying to figure out if the new Red Skull PF is mixed media or fully sculpted. See the confusion this brings now? I know sooner or later we'll find out anyway. However, if they made the announcement that all future Coms would be 1/4 scale, then we would already know if this was a traditional PF, or a fully sculpted piece. There is confusion with the way SSC has it set up now. Doing it the way I suggest will also mean the death of the 1/5 scale Com. That's win-win in my book.

I wouldn't mind having a Hulkbuster in 1/4 scale for my collection. The 1/6 was nice but I want bigger.

Punisher Comi'
Spider-Man Comi'
Carnage Comi'
Venom Com'
Skaar PF
Apocalypse (Upcoming)

Don't think anyone knows how many statues he's going to be the driving artist behind.

Forgot the Hulk Comi and the Dark X-Men dio

68301_press03-001.jpg

I know it says 1/6 but it matches well with Hulk

No sneak peeks yet? Do we really have to wait until SDCC? Booooo

I hope its a more classic apocalypse than a newer version. But I will take it either way.... Keep the villans coming SS

Back