Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apocalypse Comiquette

Never been the one to bluff, but also have been known to hold many secrets when it comes to these statues. I've given enough hints that when it does come out, you'll know that I wasn't bluffing.

Things are looking up...:wink1:

I would be very excited to see Apocalypse represented this way for the comiquette.

What version of Apocalypse would some of you prefer and what pose? Is there a particular artist or drawing that you want it based on?

It's based on Olivetti's work.....

I, so, agree with you on this one my friend. Would love to see SSC come out with this depiction of the big "A"...

Apocalypse_Wallpaper_5.jpg

What version of Apocalypse would some of you prefer and what pose? Is there a particular artist or drawing that you want it based on?

As long as it's classic design, 1/4, mean looking, and big as #$*%.
I'd also prefer a non hunched over pose. Too many big guys get hunched over. Apocalypse needs to make the other X-Men PFs look puny.

250px-Apocmessiahwar1.png

But I fear the price...

I'd also prefer a non hunched over pose. Too many big guys get hunched over. Apocalypse needs to make the other X-Men PFs look puny.

But I fear the price...

I agree. Excluding Colossus too many of the big dudes are hunched over which I'm not too fond of. I want to see that full height.

Believe me, if they go with the classic look. You won't be hearing any gripping from me.

But I fear the price...
:goodpost:

I really hope this is the design they go with.

I'm just hoping he's released this year before Sideshow's prices go up any further.

It does seem like they are waiting for the "A" level characters. I'm sure they know that once collector's get their hands on some of them, they'll start seeing drop off in overall sales.

Going by the start of the thread, we should see Apocalypse this year at SDCC. Hope it's off the old version.

Back