Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apocalypse Comiquette

I'm more than confident that Apoc will be released this year. So much good stuff this year. Thank God I have a good job.

I wouldnt mind an AoA Apocalpse either.

apocalypse1.gif

As long as it's classic design, 1/4, mean looking, and big as #$*%.
I'd also prefer a non hunched over pose. Too many big guys get hunched over. Apocalypse needs to make the other X-Men PFs look puny.

250px-Apocmessiahwar1.png

But I fear the price...

To bad he's probably going to come with only one color, ala Ulton.:lol

SDCC this year.
I do believe it will happen for the big "A"

Iron Patriot will be a villain in Iron Man 3 which means an Iron Patriot maquette.:rock :rock

FFN-Iron-Man3-Villain-Exc-SBMFFF-052912-9135150-jpg_210124.jpg

WTF? Iron Patriot is Avengers story not IM. Is Hollywood that clueless?

BTW why did you post this here?

Last edited:

As long as it's classic design, 1/4, mean looking, and big as #$*%.
I'd also prefer a non hunched over pose. Too many big guys get hunched over. Apocalypse needs to make the other X-Men PFs look puny.

250px-Apocmessiahwar1.png

But I fear the price...

That is one badass looking apocalypse, I really hope he looks just like that.

WTF? Iron Patriot is Avengers story not IM. Is Hollywood that clueless?

BTW why did you post this here?

Apparently that Iron Patriot suit is worn by Coldblood and not Norman Osborn. Wonder if that's just a cyborg suit used instead of Coldblood actual costume (which in my opinion kind of sucks). Kind of wish the blue on the helmet & upper shoulder area was more red though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-seen-Iron-Patriot-set.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

That's AO's art for sure. Now the question is....is that the art print for the statue or just some concept art? Man, I can't wait to see this in all it's glory.

I was so excited to see this thread bumped. I thought there was a reveal for this piece. LOL!

Yup, it screams Olivetti. Not bad at all. I still think the image I posted a few pages earlier would have made a better 1/4 Apoc. I think the screen color is distorted in the photo but Olivetti's art often has a "washed out" feel to the colors anyway. I hope SS uses their own blue that's deeper and bolder instead of the normal colors Olivetti usually goes with. It would look better.

Back