Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apocalypse Comiquette

:gah: :gah:

i thought there was some news :mad:

This and Deadpool are my most anticipated

I'm sure Apocalypse will be revealed this year. I do know that the guy who is sculpting him is the same guy who sculpted Skaar and from what I heard he was working on both of them around the same time. Matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if he's already done sculpting Apoc and maybe Sideshow is just choosing the right time to reveal him.

Wait until you see what SS has in store for us when the finally deside to reveal this piece to the public.

Don't be shy. Share what you know IL. This is THE statue in the marvel line I'm looking for as far as villains go. A 1/4 fully sculpted Apocalypse and Dr Doom are must haves for me. I hope Apocalypse is another Olivetti/Gore Group collaboration. So much greatness has already come from their efforts.

Don't be shy. Share what you know IL. This is THE statue in the marvel line I'm looking for as far as villains go. A 1/4 fully sculpted Apocalypse and Dr Doom are must haves for me. I hope Apocalypse is another Olivetti/Gore Group collaboration. So much greatness has already come from their efforts.

+1 :1-1: :hi5:

Do you have insider info IL?

Been sworn to secrecy,:) I will say that things are looking up for him...:wink1:

Apocalypse...One marvel statue I will NOT miss...if it rocks

Back