ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Pictures Updated 3/11/2015

Hey all update time,

Due to some life issues I'm having sadly I will not be making a collection video. I sadly had to pack all my stuff up and it was done fast due to some personal issues so collecting will come to a big halt at this moment. Selling off a couple more pieces in the for sale thread. I will still be on the forum and buying things but not as much as I use too and none of my stuff at the moment is on display. I have to cut back HUGE time. When packing it all up it sadden me that the day has come form e to put a halt but due to the personal things happening to me in my life I had too. I'll eventually get around to making a collection video but at the moment I can't. Pictures and reviews will be made every so often but it's being stopped at the moment. I just I thought I would tell you all what's happening to me and I thank you all for your support. Want to talk to me just message me. Thank you-Ryan

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Pictures Updated 3/11/2015

Hey all. Long time no posting. I have a bunch of reviews I've put up on my channel. Here's my latest I just put up today. Enjoy!

Ryan

Happy Halloween all! Here's a quick video showing off some of my 1:6 Sideshow Classic Universal Monsters Figures. Enjoy!

Ryan

Happy Halloween all! Here's a quick video showing off some of my 1:6 Sideshow Classic Universal Monsters Figures. Enjoy!

Ryan

Very cool monster collection, they held up well over the years:clap

It would be cool to get up-dates to these classics as I totally missed out on that line..

Very cool monster collection, they held up well over the years:clap

It would be cool to get up-dates to these classics as I totally missed out on that line..

Thanks Skull! It would be cool if we got some updated figures and statues etc but I sadly don't see we will. Not from Sideshow anyways. You can still find these figures for some really decent prices on eBay. You just got to search around. I've spent under $100 for all of them so far.

Hey all! Today I decided to post a new video and show off my Neca Planet of the Apes Classic Collection. Due to the recent events of Neca canning the line. It was heartbreaking news and still want to share the love I have for the line. Missing two from the line like the Mego style Gorilla Soldier and Lawgiver statue. Other then that I have all of them including doubles. I'm a huge Ape Fan so this line was a must for me to add to my ever growing collection along with my ever growing Ape collection. I have other Ape related collectibles but I thought the video should just be dedicated to Neca's stuff. Enjoy!

Ryan

You have some amazing pieces there dude!! I Love all the captain america figures you have. Very nice collection :clap

Look who joined the forum!! Help Please!! P.S this is your girlfriend!

:lol :lol

I recently picked up the Black Heart Enterprise Bela Lugosi Dracula 360 Series Bust. Definitely a grail for me. Here's a quick video enjoy!

Ryan

Thanks for the video. He looks great.

Thanks patriot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Have a happy holidays all!
1zno7xe.jpg

Hey all I received in the Hot Toys Avengers: Age of Ultron Black Widow figure. I'm very impressed and glad I picked her up and for the price I paid. It was worth it. Pic below. :)

2rdz0pu.jpg

Back