ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Pictures Updated 3/11/2015

Alright all I finally got Robocop in and I have to say I'm more impressed than I thought! Fantastic piece! Photo below and much more to come soon!

Ryan

2ypbsm1.jpg

Congrats, I knew you would like it:hi5:

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Pictures Updated 3/11/2015

Congrats, I knew you would like it:hi5:

Thanks man he kicks ass and look I just got Heartbreaker in and surprisingly again I love it! :hi5:

j7sw79.jpg

You take great photos dude.

You take great photos dude.

Why thank you! I really appreciate that. I use an alright camera and need to get a professional one but I know I have that eye when it comes to taking them so no matter how bad the camera is I get the shot. Also Lightroom helps out the photos and brings out some really cool contrasts. :)

Your stocking up nicely Ryan, great pick-up on HB, glad your enjoying him:hi5:

I got to agree with Patriot too, great photography:clap

Your stocking up nicely Ryan, great pick-up on HB, glad your enjoying him:hi5:

I got to agree with Patriot too, great photography:clap

Thanks Skull I really appreciate it! AOU Cap will be here Monday then Marty should be coming anytime soon. Collection video will be ready hopefully by July. :)

Loving the Robo & HB shots :clap

Hey all I just received in the Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Age of Ultron Captain America! Very impressed by this release. full review coming tomorrow but here's a quick pic I took. Enjoy!

Ryan
6nxegi.jpg

Wow congrats Ryan, I ordered mine from SS Friday, seems I have to wait for the next batch, can't wait as this figure looks awesome, looking forward to your review!!!

Looks good Ryan, congrats!

Wow congrats Ryan, I ordered mine from SS Friday, seems I have to wait for the next batch, can't wait as this figure looks awesome, looking forward to your review!!!
Thanks Skull! It's a very impressive piece and a must for me since I'm a Cap collector. Review below!
Looks good Ryan, congrats!

Thanks!

Wow, Great photos - your collection is awesome, so many fantastic pieces :)

Awesome collection, and great photos. Really like the Lon Chaney London After Midnight figure. Wish I picked it up when I had the chance.

Awesome collection, and great photos. Really like the Lon Chaney London After Midnight figure. Wish I picked it up when I had the chance.

Thanks man! You can still find that one for a very good price on eBay. I highly recommend it! One of Sideshow's best lines back in the day.

Alright all I received in the Hot Toys Marty Mcfly and nothing but impressed! Review coming tomorrow but here's a quick pic! Also here's an unboxing of the Marvel Collectors Corps June Box! :)

Ryan

295uydl.jpg

Alright all review is up for Marty so enjoy and much more to come soon! :)

Ryan

Back