ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Pictures Updated 3/11/2015

Hey all,

Received the last part of my Prize I won from UT. Captain Han Solo! Sideshow really did a pretty good job on this. Looks great and review coming tomorrow. here's a couple of pics of him. No pics of him no the Tauntaun yet but in my review tomorrow I'll show what he looks like riding his steed before he dies. Enjoy!:wave

Ryan

2le74h0.jpg

333ldgi.jpg

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Pictures Updated 3/11/2015

Alright all. Finally got around to review Han Solo so here it is! Enjoy and much more to come so stay tune!

Ryan

Hey all! Received another item in today and it's the Hot Toys Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy 1/4 Scale Little Groot Collectible Figure! Very adorable little piece to get. It's not a bad size I do wish they would of just made a 1/1 version but this is still cool. Very detailed and looks awesome! Price not bad either! My girlfriend and I share this piece together and she just loves it! A review on this guy coming soon as is a new blog review. Stay tune!

Ryan

2rcwhld.jpg

Last edited:

You've got some great pics and figures!! Very Nice!!

Hey all, I received a new item in today! Finally picked up the Hot Toys X-Men Days of Future Past Wolverine! It's truly a beautiful piece to own. I do have to say the price isn't the best and it still holds me on edge I spent that much on it even when I used the Sideshow April Coupon, but I have to say it's an amazing figure and best Hugh Jackman sculpt to date! The outfit itself is another piece of art. besides the bare bone accessories and price it truly is a great piece. Picture below and review coming very soon so stay tune!

Ryan

16av3vb.jpg

Alright all! Here's my review on the Hot Toys X-Men: Day of Future Past Wolverine! Enjoy and much more to come soon so stay tune!

Ryan

Hey all! I wanted to share with you a custom piece I just received back from Skiman! It's the Rainman Artworks/Skiman Workshops Tombstone Doc Holliday Val Kilmer Sixth Scale Head Sculpt! What a beautiful piece and I can't thank Ski enough! Some pictures I took below and a quick review! Much more to come soon so stay tune!

Ryan

8zimaw.jpg

2lw125g.jpg

kaqpzc.jpg

opzjhl.jpg

2rpf95w.jpg

Hats off to you sir. Great collection and thread you have going here. I love all the signed F13th photos and horror figs. Just getting into custom figs myself, seems like a great way to go with a collection. :clap Subbed.

Skiman nailed it, great head sculpt Ryan!!!

Hats off to you sir. Great collection and thread you have going here. I love all the signed F13th photos and horror figs. Just getting into custom figs myself, seems like a great way to go with a collection. :clap Subbed.

Skiman nailed it, great head sculpt Ryan!!!

Thanks guys!

Hey all,

New review up and this time it's on the Hot Toys Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy 1/4 Scale Little Groot Collectible Figure! I have a special guest this time and she's very excited to help out! Enjoy and much more to come soon so stay tune! :)

Ryan

Hey all! So another Groot related product. Received the Hot Toys Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Collectible Figure in the mail and I must say what an amazing piece! Just so happy to have him. review coming tomorrow so stay tune but here's a pic I took for you guys. Enjoy! :rock

Ryan
msiv4z.jpg

Looking forward to it. That is one cool looking figure.

Alright all my review for Groot is up! Enjoy and much more to come soon so stay tune!

Ryan

Alright all I finally got Robocop in and I have to say I'm more impressed than I thought! Fantastic piece! Photo below and much more to come soon!

Ryan

2ypbsm1.jpg

Back