ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Pictures Updated 3/11/2015

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Pictures Updated 3/11/2015

I bid you... Welcome.
34f1j69.jpg

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread!

I got another old Sideshow figure in a couple days ago and thought I would make a quick video on it. I promise new reviews will be coming soon. Just haven't had the time lately.

Ryan

today I made a quick video on some of my Sideshow Premium Art Prints. Enjoy!

Update coming soon! New pictures of my stuff since a lot has changed. Stay tune! Oh and new reviews to come also!

Ryan

Alright new review for you all and it's on the new Neca Alien 1979 Alien Concept 79 Xenomorph! Enjoy!

Ryan

Who the **** is this?! New Sideshow Deadpool in the house!
e79de973a28643e47f4b5b459d85ec1b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I decided to make a review on Mr.Pool enjoy!

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! "Front Page Updates Coming Soon"

Front page will be updated with new photos soon on my collection. I thought it would be time to update it with everything I own. Stay tune for that and a collection video. As for now I'll keep posting stuff when I get something in. Pic or video doesn't matter. :)

Ryan

Hey all did a review on the Hot Toys Star Wars: Luke Skywalker A New Hope Sixth Scale Collectible Figure. Enjoy!

Ryan

Great stuff Ryan! I love the Deadpool and Luke figures but I still wish they'd stuck with the proto head on Luke. Oh well he's still great overall!

Great stuff Ryan! I love the Deadpool and Luke figures but I still wish they'd stuck with the proto head on Luke. Oh well he's still great overall!

Thanks! I very much appreciate.

Thanks for sharing your reviews! :)

Another review up and this time it's on the S.H Figuarts Bruce Lee Collectible Figure!

Okay all FINALLY after 2 days of trying to get this collection video on YouTube here it is. Since YouTube blocked the original video I couldn't use it so this is not the original. It's missing my intro and the music I used. Ignore the music I picked it's the best I could do in the situation. Overall the video shows 97% of my collection. I still had things I did not show but here it is. Enjoy! I've been collecting for a long time and even after selling a lot I still own a lot. Enjoy!

Ryan

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Video Added! 4/20/2016

Nice vid. Love the creepy music! :)

I used to feel like selling stuff was somehow going against this hobby, a negative thing, giving in, defeat. As I've been in it longer, I feel it's an integral part of the hobby. Like everything else it's all about "balance".

Back