ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Collection Video Added! 4/20/2016

Nice vid. Love the creepy music! :)

I used to feel like selling stuff was somehow going against this hobby, a negative thing, giving in, defeat. As I've been in it longer, I feel it's an integral part of the hobby. Like everything else it's all about "balance".

Thanks! You always need balance and the best balance in this hobby is to keep and get the stuff you know will be in it for the long haul. :)

Happy May the 4th all! I made a preview video on the upcoming Hot Toys Star Wars: The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Quarter Scale Collectible Figure. Nothing special just showing off my excitement.

Ryan

Happy Friday the 13th all!

Hey all here's a quick video I made showing of a Replica Mask I just purchased for a project I'm working on. It's The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Leatherface Thomas Hewitt Eric Replica Mask. Also in the video is a custom chainsaw I rehauled to make it accurate to the film. Enjoy! I know a little different from the usual but I do collect other things too. Hot Toys Civil War EX Battle Cap should be coming in soon and a X-Plus Godzilla Reissue.

Ryan

I haven't posted in my collection thread in a while but I started reviewing some of my classic Sideshow Universal Monster pieces for the fall. Links below on the first 3 reviews for today and it's on Frankenstein. Enjoy!

Some new reviews up on some Classic Sideshow Collectibles pieces. Universal Monsters! First 3 up for the fall and it's on Frankenstein! Enjoy! Sideshow Collectibles Frankenstein Universal Studios Entertainment Universal Monsters Boris Karloff

Ryan

Cool reviews. I don't own any of the Sideshow Monsters but I plan on picking a few up now that I saw your videos. Thx for posting :)

Thanks for watching! Just got in an early birthday present. A dream come true. The Hot Toys Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine.
a8fdd19b34d40a5b70f5bf8a64459757.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Godzilla Reviews 11/4/2016!

AND HERE WE GO! My review on the latest X-Plus Diamond Reissue Release! Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S 2003 Mechagodzilla "Kiryu" Vinyl Collectible Figure! Enjoy fellow fans!-Ryan

Last edited:

Nice review buddy and a very detailed piece for sure, congrats!!

And that Delorian is sickkkkkkk

Nice review buddy and a very detailed piece for sure, congrats!!

And that Delorian is sickkkkkkk

Thanks man! Yes the Delorean is a gem in my collection for sure. Proudly is displayed in the open.

Got a new figure in finally and it's the Hot Toys Marvel Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Sixth Scale Figure MMS358 Review. I'm having some major QC issues and some frustration with the figure but overall I'm still going to keep it because it really is a good figure but it's a fragile one. I didn't mention in the review but a small part on my bow broke off but that happened after I stopped filming so be careful. Here's my review enjoy.

Ryan

Thanks for watching! Just got in an early birthday present. A dream come true. The Hot Toys Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine.
a8fdd19b34d40a5b70f5bf8a64459757.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Heck yeah! Congrats on this!!!

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Civil War Hawkeye Review 12/23/2016!

Congrats on Hawk-eye buddy!!

Re: ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Rogue One Jedha Patrol Review 1/5/2017!

Alright all I guess not my last video for a while here's a brand new one. Hot Toys Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol EX MMS386 Sixth Scale Collectible Figure Review!

Back