Apatosaurus Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to all of you that are continuing on with this line, I have to drop mine due to extreme financial hardship. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of the dino statues PM me. I have all the ones from T-Rex vs dio up to the Deinosuchus vs dio, I have some that were never opened sinced I purhased them.

I'm sorry to hear that you dropped the line. Well, it is undeniable that these high-end collectibles are very hard on the wallet and bank account unless one has an overwhelming amount of wealth.

Anyways, it's currently tuesday here but it seems that I'll have to wait until wednesday to see the full pics.

i think it will be expensive as hell

spino is a expensive one also and this one is even bigger.

it depends on the price if i gonna get this piece.

WOW only 300 dollars! :yess::yess::yess::yess:
THANK YOU SIDESHOW! It will be mine! :clap

Hey Sideshow Apatosaurus and Spinosaurus never lived at the same time!

Does the Apato look a little disproportionate to anyone else? It may just be the angles that some of the pictures were taken.:dunno Regardless, i'll definately be getting this piece, especially since it's got a nice cheap price point.:clap

Aw, crap. I'm going to need to get one of these. Price sure looks attractive after all our speculative dreading, too. :lol

Untitled-1.jpg

The fact that this is only 300 dollars pretty much makes it irresistable. It's basically going to be one that stays in the box for quite awhile though. I haven't the slightest clue where I could display it.

price is def not that bad...the size of the head looks fine..I believe it's the newer more muscular look to the neck and tail base that makes the proportions seem odd.

The dappled sun-through tree tops pattern on the back is really cool..I also like the base...with the mud and all..def an awesome leviathan.. ;D

Back