Anyone want Hot Toys to do Horror?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Horror character would you want Hot Toys to make?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • No way, man.

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
Are you all to scared to say who we really need?

You can't have cenobites without their prey...

Frank

nk_nin_hmiaih.jpg

Come to daddy..

Are you all to scared to say who we really need?

You can't have cenobites without their prey...

Frank

nk_nin_hmiaih.jpg

Come to daddy..

I'd be in for both Frank and Julia, but ONLY IF THET AREN'T RUBBER! I hate that ____ and for some reason HT has a hard-on for it. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I'm guessing the 25 who've voted for Jason missed out on Sideshow's and are too cheap to pay the secondary market's going rate for them on ebaY? :lol

I love the skeleton blood and guts Frank but I'd settle for a suited version...ofcourse with a bloody floorboard base :)

I'm guessing the 25 who've voted for Jason missed out on Sideshow's and are too cheap to pay the secondary market's going rate for them on ebaY? :lol

No, we just think that Sideshow's have room for improvement and realism.

but......some are also doing what you said :p

lockdown in 3...2...1... :impatient:

I'm not from your generation. You can't expect me to know this stuff. I've watched all of Halloween, Nightmar on Elm Street, and Friday the 13th. That's better than most people.

And don't use "you put pinhead in your poll, you can't do that if you haven't seen hellraiser". I put him in because I know some people like him.

If you have a problem with me asking whether these movies are worth watching and enjoy making me look like a fool and giving me facepalms and posting that this thread should be locked, then just don't comment, you're only being a nuissance.

I'm not from your generation. You can't expect me to know this stuff. I've watched all of Halloween, Nightmar on Elm Street, and Friday the 13th. That's better than most people.

And don't use "you put pinhead in your poll, you can't do that if you haven't seen hellraiser". I put him in because I know some people like him.

If you have a problem with me asking whether these movies are worth watching and enjoy making me look like a fool and giving me facepalms and posting that this thread should be locked, then just don't comment, you're only being a nuissance.

picture.php

Hey man Im not laughing at you im not saying anything bad about you, my "Lockdown" comment was in reference to batty saying it should be locked down. Doesnt matter to me if you seen any of these movies or what your collection consists of or what generation your from.

Why is everyone so convinced this won't happen? Unless I'm missing something there are a ton of horror collectors out there and hot toys does enjoy making money. As far as Sideshow handling horror, they haven't released anything 1/6 in ages. i'd love to see a hot toys horror line, from that list mainly Leatherface and Pinhead.

Why is everyone so convinced this won't happen? Unless I'm missing something there are a ton of horror collectors out there and hot toys does enjoy making money. As far as Sideshow handling horror, they haven't released anything 1/6 in ages. i'd love to see a hot toys horror line, from that list mainly Leatherface and Pinhead.

Especially today, with Hollywood's cluster____ed studio bankruptcies, getting all the planets to align so that a collectible company can acquire the licensing to make a decent line is almost more trouble than it's worth. Especially since HT is now banging out figures from Terminator, the Marvel films, Warner's DC-based films and the Predator/Alien flicks. IMHO, that's already more than they can handle given the escalating QC issues.

I would think the problem is that each character would have to be a different license, so to be cost effective you'd need a license you can make multiple characters from. While the main characters like Leatherface and Pinhead are easy sells, you need more then just the hardcore fans to go after the Chop Top and other Cenobites to make it profitable. I know they all have their fans, but would they be enough to make a lesser figure profitable.

I'm a horror fan, but I've never been all that excited for the Hellraiser films outside of the first one. The other Cenobites look very cool, but given a choice I'd take most of Clive Barker's other characters from Nightbreed (Boone/Cabal, Peloquin, Shuna Sassi, the Beserkers and Dr. Decker) or a Rawhead Rex figure over them.

I for one, agree with you sir. :lecture

I would think the problem is that each character would have to be a different license, so to be cost effective you'd need a license you can make multiple characters from. While the main characters like Leatherface and Pinhead are easy sells, you need more then just the hardcore fans to go after the Chop Top and other Cenobites to make it profitable. I know they all have their fans, but would they be enough to make a lesser figure profitable.

I'm a horror fan, but I've never been all that excited for the Hellraiser films outside of the first one. The other Cenobites look very cool, but given a choice I'd take most of Clive Barker's other characters from Nightbreed (Boone/Cabal, Peloquin, Shuna Sassi, the Beserkers and Dr. Decker) or a Rawhead Rex figure over them.

Speaking of Clive Barker, i'd also be quite up for a nice 1/6 Candyman.

Yeah, if they looked like these guys I would but them for sure:

hellraiser1-cenobites.jpg

Have to agree.... that would be a collection full of win.

All the rest in the poll have either been released by Sideshow, or you can get great custom versions. I've never seen any custom Cenobites... I think Xenoviper's "Soul Licker" (which is awesome btw) is the closest thing I've seen.

Back