Anyone want Hot Toys to do Horror?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Horror character would you want Hot Toys to make?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • No way, man.

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters

EdwardNashton1

Super Freak
Reaction score
If so, which characters would you want Hot Toys to make?

Just out of curiosity. Aplogies if this thread already exists, if it does, delete please.

i think we deserve a PINHEAD figure in 1:6....sideshow already made the others from that list. definitely, a PINHEAD, for that HT horror debut figure.:lecture

i think we deserve a PINHEAD figure in 1:6....sideshow already made the others from that list. definitely, a PINHEAD, for that HT horror debut figure.:lecture

Would he be popular enough for HT to profit? Being a fan I'd like to think so, but so far the Pinhead stuff hasn't sold very well. :(

Would he be popular enough for HT to profit? Being a fan I'd like to think so, but so far the Pinhead stuff hasn't sold very well. :(

i still like to believe there is a cult following out there for hellraiser's PINHEAD. (heck, i've been snagging some puzzlebox/lament configuration for display) :pray:
pinhead's stuff hasnt sold very well coz there's not much stuff(figures) out there made available. :[

i still like to believe there is a cult following out there for hellraiser's PINHEAD. (heck, i've been snagging some puzzlebox/lament configuration for display) :pray:
pinhead's stuff hasnt sold very well coz there's not much stuff(figures) out there made available. :[

Maybe, hopefully when the remake comes out. But I could swear, there was like me and one other guy buying Pinhead stuff from Spenser's and Hot Topic. 'cause that stuff sat, and sat and sat. :(

i would loovveee to see hot toys make horror figures!espicially jason, freddy, and michael myers. sideshow did them but they could be waaaay better

...yeah id like to see there spin on a few characters like Jason and maybe another Leather, or even a Myers, but as mentioned its very doubtful. As for Pinhead a 1/6 would be awesome, but yeah I dont see enough of a demand that hot toys would tackle it...not to mention the cost on most likely a limited run.

This has been asked a thousand times.
It won't happen so what's the purpose of this thread :dunno

:goodpost::lol

The purpose of this thread, bub, is for any characters that people would like to see done by hot toys, or if they would want them done at all. That doesn't mean it's going to happen, it's just a thread for fun, so don't be rude about it! :pfft:

As for comments previously said, I think Sideshow did some pretty excellent figures, I just think there is room for improvement, and there are still alot of figures that they never made. :)

The purpose of this thread, bub, is for any characters that people would like to see done by hot toys, or if they would want them done at all. That doesn't mean it's going to happen, it's just a thread for fun, so don't be rude about it! :pfft:

As for comments previously said, I think Sideshow did some pretty excellent figures, I just think there is room for improvement, and there are still alot of figures that they never made. :)

There are already a handful of existing threads on this same topic. His point's valid. It probably would've been better just to bump one of the dozen or so already here instead of adding to the monotony.

There are already a handful of existing threads on this same topic. His point's valid. It probably would've been better just to bump one of the dozen or so already here instead of adding to the monotony.

I told the mods to delete it if there was an existing one.

His point was not valid, it was a rude comment!

You know as well as I do that flipping through pages on this to see if there is a thread existing is a pain in the ass. And the search bar doesn't do jack....

Damn thread Nazis...

Kid, you don't have the pull to call anyone "bub". Especially elvis1976.

I told the mods to delete it if there was an existing one.

His point was not valid, it was a rude comment!

You know as well as I do that flipping through pages on this to see if there is a thread existing is a pain in the ass. And the search bar doesn't do jack....

Damn thread Nazis...

That's what the "Search" function is for in the upper right hand corner. And then, it's as simple as typing "Hot Toys" into the window. :lol

Plus, there are already too many HotToys "wish list" threads polluting this forum.

I'd love to see HT tackle a 78 Michael Myers. While I've seen some real good custom Myers, I have yet to see one that really captures the likeness of the 75 Kirk mask and if anyone could make the perfect 1/6 Myers, it would be HT. Sadly I don't see it happening.

Back