Anyone want Hot Toys to do Horror?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Horror character would you want Hot Toys to make?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • No way, man.

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
Way too many licenses to obtain to have a line of horror figures. Hot Toys would have to concentrate on one and sell a bunch of characters from it, so I could see the Cenobites from Hellraiser. I just don't think they would sell all that well outside of Pinhead.

With Hot Toys sculpting them, you could sign me up for Michael Myers, Dr. Loomis and Laurie Strode though.

Way too many licenses to obtain to have a line of horror figures. Hot Toys would have to concentrate on one and sell a bunch of characters from it, so I could see the Cenobites from Hellraiser. I just don't think they would sell all that well outside of Pinhead.

No love for butterball or the chatterer...

so I could see the Cenobites from Hellraiser. I just don't think they would sell all that well outside of Pinhead.

I would get all four in a second, no matter the cost. How could you just have Pinhead?

Would also get all four in PF.

Hellraiser license announcement at SDCC.

I'm not suggesting its a fact, but it has been hinted at by Sideshow and I have been on a Hellraiser SDCC watch for the past couple, maybe this is the year.

wow that would be crazy awesome to see a PF of pinhead or really any of the original four. I really love Chatterer next to Pinhead, but agree, they would all be freaking bad ass.

Yeah, if they looked like these guys I would but them for sure:

hellraiser1-cenobites.jpg

Back