Anyone want Hot Toys to do Horror?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Horror character would you want Hot Toys to make?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • No way, man.

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
Only Hot Toys could do a 1/6 Pinhead justice. Sideshow can handle the PF duties of course.

Id want Hot Toys versions of Jason, Freddy, Michael and Leatherface for sure. Pinhead would be icing on the cake and the way HT does their tailoring Im sure Pinhead would be SWEET!

Im quite content with my Mezco Part VII Jason though. The Mezco Freddy (which atm is the only 12" Freddy I own) is lacking... and I still need a 12" Michael and Leatherface. I know Mezco is doing a 12" Original Leatherface due out later this year which Ill get that one. But I still need a Michael!

Jason would be a gold mine for HT. All the different versions of him and they would ALL sell VERY well. It just seems like the F13th and NOES fans just cant get enough of Freddy and Jason.

Bub your suffering will be legendary even in Hell! :goodpost:

You killed it, along with this thread......you brought Batty and EvilFace..... :slap :gah:

Let's put this thread back to what it was before you guys trashed it. It's a poll. Participate and post meaningul and polite comments, or just don't post please.

You killed it, along with this thread......you brought Batty and EvilFace..... :slap :gah:

Let's put this thread back to what it was before you guys trashed it. It's a poll. Participate and post meaningul and polite comments, or just don't post please.

Or you could shooo back to the TDK threads so that we can enjoy our section again without anymore lame HT pole squatting threads. :huh

Back