Anyone want Hot Toys to do Horror?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Horror character would you want Hot Toys to make?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • No way, man.

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
Well if Hot Toys were to start with Horror Id prefer them to go after the Universal Monsters first. Then, maybe grab the New Line license which has Jason/Freddy/Leatherface under one umbrella. Then go for TCM, Hellraiser and Halloween.

Personally Id want these from Hot Toys
-Dracula
-Frankenstein
-Wolfman
-Mummy
-Creature From the Black Lagoon
-Jason Voorhees parts VI and VII
-Freddy Krueger part I or III
-Leatherface from part I or Remake
-Michael Myers from part I
-Dr. Loomis from part I
-Pinhead

I love horror, so I would be bad for my wallet if Hot Toys did start....lol

Well if Hot Toys were to start with Horror Id prefer them to go after the Universal Monsters first. Then, maybe grab the New Line license which has Jason/Freddy/Leatherface under one umbrella. Then go for TCM, Hellraiser and Halloween.

Personally Id want these from Hot Toys
-Dracula
-Frankenstein
-Wolfman
-Mummy
-Creature From the Black Lagoon
-Jason Voorhees parts VI and VII
-Freddy Krueger part I or III
-Leatherface from part I or Remake
-Michael Myers from part I
-Dr. Loomis from part I
-Pinhead

I love horror, so I would be bad for my wallet if Hot Toys did start....lol

Thankfully Sideshow produced almost all of that list, which I own, and with the exception of Myers knocked it all out of the park. So with the exception of Loomis and Pinhead, I'm good. :lol

I agree. If anything, I'd like Sideshow to continue their horror lines, especially the Universal Monsters. There are still a few notable characters they could do, as well as redos of previous figures. Too bad they are a far cry from the company they were eight years ago.

My wallet is telling me to say NO TO HOT TOYS.

But seriously, yes, and I would love Pinhead. I already have the definitive Freddy from SilentSurfer.

As I'm pretty satisfied with my classic Sideshow collection, I would really like it if Hot Toys did figures based on the MUMMY and WOLFMAN remakes, BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA as well as the recent SHERLOCK HOLMES.

arnold-vosloo-354809.jpg
wolfman-2009.jpg

BRAM_STOKERS_DRACULA-10.jpg

MAKE IT HAPPEN HOT TOYS!

As I'm pretty satisfied with my classic Sideshow collection, I would really like it if Hot Toys did figures based on the MUMMY and WOLFMAN remakes, BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA as well as the recent SHERLOCK HOLMES.

arnold-vosloo-354809.jpg
wolfman-2009.jpg

BRAM_STOKERS_DRACULA-10.jpg

MAKE IT HAPPEN HOT TOYS!

Add a De Niro Frankenstein's Monster to that list and it's golden! ;)

robert-de-niro-frankenstein--large-msg-121052807634.jpg

yeah, bram stoker's dracula: gary oldman/dracula in victorian outfit.
so i can bash my own NIN perfect drug T.Reznor in the process.:yess:

I really wanna see some Wolfman figures.

I mean from the new movie, I really liked the design of the new werewolf... It kept a lot of the features from the original, but was updated to look more like a man who turned into a wolf, rather a than a man who had overactive hair follicles on his face... :lol

I really wanna see some Wolfman figures.

I mean from the new movie, I really liked the design of the new werewolf... It kept a lot of the features from the original, but was updated to look more like a man who turned into a wolf, rather a than a man who had overactive hair follicles on his face... :lol

:slap

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5zhq77NuOXU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5zhq77NuOXU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

I would like a better version of Night of the Living Dead characters. I think the Barbara 12er from Amok Tyme is bloody awful

I would like a better version of Night of the Living Dead characters. I think the Barbara 12er from Amok Tyme is bloody awful

The Cemetery Zombie kicked all kinds of ass (especially for the price). I don't think anything else, outside of Barbara, has been released yet.

:slap

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5zhq77NuOXU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5zhq77NuOXU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

:lol :lol :lol :rotfl

Back