Anybody in the EU got Hulk vs Spidey diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad the piece made it to your place and that you're happy with it Doctor! I'm starting to think it was a mistake not getting the green exclusive. But I was so pissed about the Grey that I really didn't want to buy any version of the Hulk VS Dio. #457 of 500... did anyone EVER get a low number straight from sideshow? I sure have not.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I'm glad the piece made it to your place and that you're happy with it Doctor! I'm starting to think it was a mistake not getting the green exclusive. But I was so pissed about the Grey that I really didn't want to buy any version of the Hulk VS Dio. #457 of 500... did anyone EVER get a low number straight from sideshow? I sure have not.

thanks alice adreno,im very happy indeed.i ordered it about 4 hours
after it went up and i get #457???
i dont think 456 people ordered before me so its not first come first served
like ss says but im not bothered when looking at this massive dio.
just pleased to have one.

by the way alice,thank you for your kind words about my bad news
a couple months ago.i apreciated that very much:wave thanks

Mine came in too, and man.....:chew
It doesn't get much better then this, does it. They raised the ladder again :clap .
I was really blown away by the size of it.
Sideshow, it's one hell of a piece, cheers :duff !

The size is impressive and very deceiving since the box is large but not huge. Once you start unpacking him you get a good grasp at the massiveness of the sculpt.

Never mind the quality of the sculpt itself. Kudos to Martin Canale for pulling the technical aspect of this sculpt off. It's tough condensing the Hulk into a compact sculpt while retaining his size and power.

Recieved it yesterday! :chew

I had to bend the street light, as it was to close to Hulk. But now it looks great. Batterys only last for 4 hours. :monkey2

received this today for midday (france time :D ):

hulk-spider_diorama-01.jpg

hulk-spider_diorama-02.jpg

hulk-spider_diorama-03.jpg

Not finished to see if nothing wrong but all seems to be ok
£+µ:chew :chew :chew

Back