Any chances for a Hot Toys Elvis Presley???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HT Elvis possible, yes or no?

• Definitly! He's almost on the way!

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • No chance in hell!

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters
Well They've done 3 Michael Jackson's so a 50s, 68 comeback, and EARLY 70 Vegas jumpsuit era/ 73 Hawaii concert figure would be in order......Please Please Please!!!!!:pray::pray::pray:

I would be into an Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr Rat pack...Why Not?

Id get 1 Elvis Hot Toys. As long as they dont follow Mcfarlane toys and release 700 different versions of him.

The McFarlane Elvis' are awesome! Hope they make more!

As cool as the HT Michael Jackson's are -I'm kind of tired of them. A HT Elvis would rock! -literally.

Two pages and no one advocating for 1956 Elvis? I'll take original recipe hillbilly cat, please:

Elvis-1956.jpg

^^Why does everyone keep acting like M.J is the ONLY likeness that Hot Toys has released multiple versions of?

What about all the Iron Man figures & busts? The multiple Jokers? Multiple Batmans? Predators? And multiple Arnolds?

That whole "Im tired of MJ figures" argument is really getting old. Your not spending your money on them so why does it matter if they keep releasing MJs? Simply overlook & pass on them & purchase what your interested in.

....Just remember, your not the only person who collects

^^Why does everyone keep acting like M.J is the ONLY likeness that Hot Toys has released multiple versions of?

What about all the Iron Man figures & busts? The multiple Jokers? Multiple Batmans? Predators? And multiple Arnolds?

That whole "Im tired of MJ figures" argument is really getting old. Your not spending your money on them so why does it matter if they keep releasing MJs? Simply overlook & pass on them & purchase what your interested in.

....Just remember, your not the only person who collects

i understand that. but for me, when I say I'm tired of MJ, I meant it as in a music icon figure. I want someone new.

But I feel the same as all the other things you've said as well. but to each his own right?

I do collect what I want and I know others want those that they keep producing obviously b/c they are selling.

it would just be nice to see HT do some other figures than the same old same old. get into some of their other lines with multiple characters rather than just 1 and move on to something else. I'm not the only one who feels that way btw :wave

Never cared for Elvis. Overrated IMO, but if making a figure of him means that we will be getting more musicians from Hot Toys, then so be it.

Never cared for Elvis. Overrated IMO, but if making a figure of him means that we will be getting more musicians from Hot Toys, then so be it.

Ha! Overrated, yeah right.

I'm not a big fan, but his influence can't be denied. Definitely deserves the Hot Toys treatment, but if I'd get one, it'd open up a huge can of worms for me... then I'd feel that I'd NEED the Beatles, Led Zeppelin (or at least Plant and Page), possibly Dylan, Sinatra, etc...

i understand that. but for me, when I say I'm tired of MJ, I meant it as in a music icon figure. I want someone new.

But I feel the same as all the other things you've said as well. but to each his own right?

I do collect what I want and I know others want those that they keep producing obviously b/c they are selling.

it would just be nice to see HT do some other figures than the same old same old. get into some of their other lines with multiple characters rather than just 1 and move on to something else. I'm not the only one who feels that way btw :wave

Ah, I see & couldn't agree more.

Sorry if my post came off hostile or like a rant. I guess I just feel that people look for anything to _____ about especially when the topic is M.J.. The man lived in pure hell while on earth & now that he's gone people still slander him. The man gets a couple of dolls made in his honor & people still find something negative to say about it....

...But I definitely feel the same way. All the M.J's are nice but someone else in the music line would be great as well. Personally I want a Prince: Purple Rain version!

Back