Any of your buddies see your Hot toy collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is quite irrational but after that story came out last year about the guy getting robbed of most of his collection I sometimes think about limiting who knows what I buy when I pick stuff up from UPS or get a bunch of USPS deliveries. What you're buying is on the outside of the box so everyone who has handled the package knows what you bought and where you live.
I don't hang out with slimeballs so I'm not worried about friends/family but anytime a contractor or delivery guy comes in...

The boxes of my collectibles are all in the attic. How would you steal MR AT-AT or some statues without its original box? It will break before being out in the thief's car. Most people here don't think about these as "collectibles", I guess if they want to rob you they will go for stuff that easily sells, not some "dolls" or fragile statues.

I don't see how you can avoid repair people from seeing them. I'm not putting everything away whenever something needs fixing.

Exactly. When repairing the heating system or air conditioning, or adding some new fiber optics, or bringing new cabinets, or replacing windows I have to do this with professionals. Thus these people come in.

The boxes of my collectibles are all in the attic. How would you steal MR AT-AT or some statues without its original box? It will break before being out in the thief's car. Most people here don't think about these as "collectibles", I guess if they want to rob you they will go for stuff that easily sells, not some "dolls" or fragile statues.

Exactly. When repairing the heating system or air conditioning, or adding some new fiber optics, or bringing new cabinets, or replacing windows I have to do this with professionals. Thus these people come in.

Criminals aren't always known for their foresight haha.

I deal with a lot of these guys all the time for work and the percentage of them that could be described as professional is nowhere near as high as you'd expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back