Any chances for a Hot Toys Elvis Presley???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HT Elvis possible, yes or no?

• Definitly! He's almost on the way!

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • No chance in hell!

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters
McFarlane did a nice job on Elvis figures. I had the whole series at one time. My fave was Jailhouse Rock Elvis. I also had the Gold suit, Vegas, Comeback special, Hawaiian, Early Elvis. Great little figures!
So I don'tthink getting a likeness or license should be that hard.

Funny how much opinions can differ... :lol I always thoght they were terribly off (especially the face) and the poses were weak too, which made it even more annoying for me that they were not movable... :sick

Funny how much opinions can differ... :lol I always thoght they were terribly off (especially the face) and the poses were weak too, which made it even more annoying for me that they were not movable... :sick

The '68 comeback elvis has a good likeness though, i have it and looks cool (so is the '71 version).

I had a friend send my a stupid joke after Michael Jackson died about when it thunders now, it only Elvis beating the crap out of MJ for marrying his daughter. If HT makes a Elvis figure I can only imagine what he'll send me next.:confused:

Just to state for the record, I like both singer's music, and didn't find the joke funny.

They were good for their time and before I even knew about Hot Toys or Sideshow. Was collecting those way back when I was all about McFarlane and that's all I knew existed lol
Some face sculpts were good tho. Like the Jailhouse rock.

There's only two versions I would be really be interested in, 1968 black leather Come Back outfit, and the 1973 Aloha from Hawaii jumpsuit.

This would be the Ultimate for me. Leather with guitar, mic and chair.

HT has made James Dean, Marlon Brando, and Michael Jackson. I definitely see an Elvis in the near future.

They were good for their time and before I even knew about Hot Toys or Sideshow. Was collecting those way back when I was all about McFarlane and that's all I knew existed lol
Some face sculpts were good tho. Like the Jailhouse rock.

Maybe your right... As I have never been a fan of McFarlane, I might be a little negative for these guys too...

I would love to see it done...:rolleyes:
:rock Hot Toys Elvis :rock

Hate to bring an old thread back but let me add my voice to this. Hot Toys you listening? :naughty I'd love a Hot Toys Elvis lets face it the mattel barbi knock offs are pretty lame unless you're a female.

I'd be all OVER a Hot Toys Elvis Presley. The '68 Comeback Special would be an easy buy from me.

Still surprised this hasn't happened yet, just seems like a natural fit for their M-Icon series. I'd definitely buy a 1/6 Elvis depending on which version(s) they released.

This would be something of a dream if they chose to start a line, so, so many options.

Gotta start with the 68 comeback though!
elvis-presley-68-comeback.jpg

I actually e-mailed them about this a month or so ago, here was the reply:

2010/2/26

I'm really enjoying some of the famous person 1:6 scale figures you've been creating, the Marlon Brando, James Dean's, Michael Jackson's, etc. My question is are there any plans to try to get a license for Elvis Presley figures. An Elvis figure with the quality Hot Toys produces would be a great seller.

Thanks for your support & suggestion on making Elvis Presley!!
The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference.
Please keep visiting our official website for getting our most updated news!

Best regards,

SA/ Hot Toys

Back