Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have no desire for a full sized ant man. I'm gonna buy this and stick it in with my Hot Toys collection. 4" ML Antman. I'll add some paint detailing if he needs it.
sm_Ant-Man-with-Flying-Ant_zpspvaobqht.jpg

I actually have no desire for a full sized ant man. I'm gonna buy this and stick it in with my Hot Toys collection. 4" ML Antman. I'll add some paint detailing if he needs it.

Exactly what I'm gonna do. All I need is an Ant-Man to put on top of Hulk's shoulder or something.

Now we just gotta hope ML produces a 4" Yellowjacket. $20 each = $40........which will roughly end up saving me $400 plus dollars. Sorry Hot Toys.....no way I'm paying $200 plus for full sized figure that I want miniaturized. I can't see these selling to well for you. Everything else.....I'm your b*tch......lol.

Wouldn't that ant be WAY to big to be 1:1 scale, let alone 1:6 scale?

Looks incredible. I wonder if the toys will come with big and small versions of both.. or maybe as an exclusive? Could they even make something that size?

Looks incredible. I wonder if the toys will come with big and small versions of both.. or maybe as an exclusive? Could they even make something that size?

They can, but with articulation...doubt it...
untitled.jpg

I was thinking of getting the Selects one to do a shrinking effect...
imagesZUXGABHP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back