Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I ask myself! Why is there no Ant Man figure discussion thread? It seems like there ought to be, but I guess there's no news so this may be futile. Still we may be getting figures this year. The movie comes out in July.
Personally I'd be down for these two
ant-man5.jpg

yellowjacket.jpg

I'll be buying both of these suckers in an instant. I love the look of both, and I can see HT knocking it out of the park.

Yep, i'm honestly only going to need the little version of this guy. I'd have to see how Hot Toys does their little version since i'm sure he'll come with one, but maybe I can even go smaller with the Marvel Select. The plan is to put him on Hulk's shoulder or something. Plus, I can save a full sized figure space for someone else. :)

I'd be down for an Ant Man figure for sure, hopefully they'll make him.

Although I think Antman looks pretty cool I'm not sure if I want anything of him in my collection as I know very little about him, could look cool but be naff (if that makes sense). I cancelled my preorder of Gentle Giant's Starlord mini-bust after seeing the GOTG movie, it was watchable & had some funny scenes but for the most part I found that I didn't really like the characters & the racoon was the stand out performance for me..., I'll not go into details here (as I so easily could) but basically my point is, I thought the Starlord mini-bust looked cool & had this preconceived idea that the character would be great, when I saw the movie & what the character really was I was just majorly disappointed & had no desire to collect anything from the franchise..., I wouldn't say I'd not watch another movie but for now I'm just unimpressed with what I've seen. So, Antman looks cool but the whole shrinking & communicating with ants thing or whatever, well it sounds less than superhero material to me so I'll wait & see (having not read the comics or seen any for that matter). :)

I'm down for some figures of Antman, Yellow Jacket and Hope.

Would definitely be interested, hopefully it would come with a smaller version as well.

I am hopeful that the Hot Toys version comes with a version. Hopefully the movie is good and does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back