Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10369971_860675817327743_5043219478231609075_n.jpg

:yess:

I know little about the character outside his stints in Avengers, it'll be interesting to watch. I understand the main guy isn't Pym so I know even less but I antcipate getting the core figure (unless the movie is garbage)

From the first stills/teaser this looks like it could be a pretty great 1/6 figure (if done right of course). As of now I'm looking forward to this.

ant-man-suit.jpeg

PS-
Maybe it's just me and or a coincidence but the Ant-man helmet kind of has some slight resemblance to Ultorn's head...

From the first stills/teaser this looks like it could be a pretty great 1/6 figure (if done right of course). As of now I'm looking forward to this.

View attachment 165075

PS-
Maybe it's just me and or a coincidence but the Ant-man helmet kind of has some slight resemblance to Ultorn's head...

It's supposed to. XD Especially with Eric's helmet. I find it a little weird that they're giving Scott more of an Eric looking suit but it still looks good.

I really hope we don't have to wait until all of these AoU Avengers figure below are released before we get Ant-Man. I'd be totally happy if he was one of the next three HT figures announced. When's the next toy show where they could unveil him?

448d082e7b_Avengers-Age-Of-Ultron-Hot-Toys-586x378.jpg

I see this as being another Guardians when it comes to collectables for me; I will like the look of them but not want to commit to spending Hot Toys money on a character I have no idea if I will like for a film I may not like... then like it and be like "Damn I really should have ordered Starlord..."

Lol, looks good the more diversity in the Marvel 1/6th universe the better I say, it may not make some unhappy (like those desperate for Batman Returns) but at least they can't complain about yet another Iron Man (which we know over the next year we will see at least 2 new prototypes).

Ant Man looks good, depending on what the figure looks like I may take a leap of faith... depends on when he goes up and whats around at the time though as I haven't 100% decided on which Avengers to get other than Hawkeye this time round.

If there's no "ant-sized" ex, maybe I'll try to pick up the Diamond Select figure just for the mini fig:lol
10380204_577649755704426_7887554682536255152_o.jpg

If there's no "ant-sized" ex, maybe I'll try to pick up the Diamond Select figure just for the mini fig:lol
10380204_577649755704426_7887554682536255152_o.jpg

I have it on preorder already for the very same reason. Looking forward to the Hot Toys version.

This is awesome news, I picked up the first 2 issues of the new Ant-man comic to learn about the character and they are a great read. Definitely looking forward to this release and the movie this summer.

This is awesome news, I picked up the first 2 issues of the new Ant-man comic to learn about the character and they are a great read. Definitely looking forward to this release and the movie this summer.

Haha I actually learned all about Scott Lang from reading the first Avengers run which is absolutely fantastic. What got me excited the most about the trailer for the movie was simply seeing Cassie there. (BRING ME STATURE AND YOUNG AVENGERS MARVEL STUDIOS!) But so is the newer run! I actually liked how they summed up his origin in one or two of the pages in the first ish.

Would be really cool if Hot Toys made an ant to ride.

Interesting to see Hank Pym wearing a suit as well.

Pym's ant-man looks considerably different than the one Lang wears. As it's been pointed out, the helmet kinda looks like ultron.
00_2015_NYTF_LEGO_Marvel_Ant-Man48__scaled_600.jpg

Haha I actually learned all about Scott Lang from reading the first Avengers run which is absolutely fantastic. What got me excited the most about the trailer for the movie was simply seeing Cassie there. (BRING ME STATURE AND YOUNG AVENGERS MARVEL STUDIOS!) But so is the newer run! I actually liked how they summed up his origin in one or two of the pages in the first ish.

I hated the original Scott Lang and was really disappointed they didn't use Pym but from a storytelling standpoint it makes sense to add a former criminal to the Avengers instead of another brilliant scientist.

I haven't read the second issue of the new Antman yet but I find it so hard to root for a deadbeat. I also feel like a complete loser for this viewpoint about a comic since I'm a grownup haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw the Marvel Select, he looks pretty cool. I'd try and get him in HT.
Didn't he create Ultron?

Just saw the Marvel Select, he looks pretty cool. I'd try and get him in HT.
Didn't he create Ultron?

In the comics he did create Ultron. It was changed to Tony Stark in the movie Universe or at least thats what is said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back