Annihilation (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the bear chair scene in all its glory

Spoiler Spoiler:

What in the ****? Why could you hear a girl's voice crying when it started growling? Was it pulling some Predator mimicking stuff?

I love bears but this is some straight up nightmare fuel. WTF I need to see this film now.

Way worse than Predator mimicking actually.

You scaring me now Khev.

tenor.gif

What in the ****? Why could you hear a girl's voice crying when it started growling? Was it pulling some Predator mimicking stuff?

I love bears but this is some straight up nightmare fuel. WTF I need to see this film now.

the bear attacked a girl and when he did her dna got mixed with his dna or something like that. thats why he has no eyes and no skin on his face.
the place where they are makes all the DNA mix up into monsters, since the last thing the girl was screaming was HELP ME, thats what the bear is saying. hes not even mimicking, it is just what he can say. (Hes even growing a human skull on his left side of his head.

The entire place is full of weird DNA abominations like that. theres like plants and animals mixing and stuff. did you see the trailer the clip of the guy with the stomach full of snakes?

No you don't. That's the best scene in the movie and very creepy, but overall the movie is boring IMO.

Watched this today. Not sure how I would rate it. It has some interesting ideas and the bear scene was full on freaky. Ending was OK too I guess.

Don't ask! Watch it, it's part of the plot.

If you must know
Spoiler Spoiler:

No you don't. That's the best scene in the movie and very creepy, but overall the movie is boring IMO.
Nah you do, Caped Baldy, don't listen to this guy.

It's a very decent sci-fi movie, we need more like these and less retarded tentpole politically driven Disney garbage.

If only the Cloverfield Paradox was this good.

If you must know
Spoiler Spoiler:

It's a very decent sci-fi movie, we need more like these and less retarded tentpole politically driven Disney garbage.

Howdo u explain the goofy creature at the end? Why did he left itself end?

Howdo u explain the goofy creature at the end? Why did he left itself end?
She was fighting with herself, it blew itself up because of the self-destructive tendencies she and everyone has, also notice the corpse of his real husband was right there.

And also because it didn't matter who got out, the clone or the real one, since fake Oscar Isaac was already out, only one Natalie Portman needed to get out to mate with fake Oscar Isaac and have zone babies to conquer the world.

You know how she said she didn't know anything and maybe the prism didn't want anything? Well there's one thing all organisms want, and it is to proliferate.

If you must know
Spoiler Spoiler:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but more boring films like this mean fewer butts in the seats. I agree on the politically driven point you made totally, but movies like this aren't what's needed to replace political agendas.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but more boring films like this mean fewer butts in the seats. I agree on the politically driven point you made totally, but movies like this aren't what's needed to replace political agendas.
Movies that entice you think at least a little bit are 100% than blockbusters, at least every now and then, movies like this, however good they are, never put asses on seats nowadays. At the very least Sci-fi and Horror desperately need more stuff like this.

What did you think of movies like The witch, or Arrival, or movies like those?

Last edited:

FIX YOUR SIGNATURE already!!!

Movies that entice you think at least a little beat are 100% than blockbusters, at least every now and then, movies like this, however good they are, never put asses on seats nowadays. At the very least Sci-fi and Horror desperately need more stuff like this.

What did you think of movies like The witch, or Arrival, or movies like those?

I haven't seen those. I did enjoy Ex Macina and I think the same guy that did this did that one.

So I saw this, and was far more predictable than Ex Machina. Still enjoyed it especially with the my recent fetish for space and time.

Still fits with the premise of Ex Machina, but just more like an extraterrestrial Adam and Eve.

Bear was cool, love Gina Rodriguez, and man did I hate her in this! Still a babe lol.

At times just felt too much like Arrival.

Gave it an 87/100.

Back