Animated Debut/Holiday Fett...Completed-WHOOHOO!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Animated Debut/Holiday Fett....W.I.P. (Update#3)

Freaking awesome!!!! :clap :clap :clap

Looks great, Barry!

Wow man this is looking FREAKING AMAZING I can not believe I missed this :hi5:

Looking sweet man... love toon Fett

Very nice Barry. The weapon is great.

Nice work on the gun/prod, B! Loving this!

thanks guys. i'm really hoping to have him complete either by tonight or tomorrow. i will take some better pics of him as well in better light. need to think of something i can do for a unique stand. basic but fettish...:lol. any ideas?

...need to think of something i can do for a unique stand. basic but fettish...:lol. any ideas?
1st thing that comes to my mind for a Boba Fett stand would be to have the bantha skull on the base of the stand...but then there's the thought to spice it up a little rather than just a decal/graphic...maybe have the image recessed slightly & the raised area painted/deco'ed to resemble metal decking or grating like you might would find on a ship?

1st thing that comes to my mind for a Boba Fett stand would be to have the bantha skull on the base of the stand...but then there's the thought to spice it up a little rather than just a decal/graphic...maybe have the image recessed slightly & the raised area painted/deco'ed to resemble metal decking or grating like you might would find on a ship?

that sounds kind of cool actually. will give that idea some more thought. thanks E........:hi5:

Cool project, the rifle weapon itself is pretty impressive tinkering on its own. Nice work barryo. :clap

alrighty then.................he's done...............well maybe............might redo the wookie braids. but until then .......
like i said went with the marmit helmet.....
hf1.jpg

hf2.jpg

hf3.jpg

hf4.jpg

hf4a.jpg

hf5.jpg

hf6.jpg

hf7.jpg

hf8.jpg

hf9.jpg

done deal..........now onto the stand.

Very cool, as always! :clap

I'd like to see someone do an all white version. I'm kind of surprised no one has, actually. Maybe I've missed it.

very very cool..
thank you kindly.
He turned out great Barry!:rock
...makes me want one
thanks & do it man......not a hard bash at all.
Very cool, as always! :clap

I'd like to see someone do an all white version. I'm kind of surprised no one has, actually. Maybe I've missed it.
thanks batty.............i was actually contemplating making a RM concept version.
Fantastic work, barryo. Was looking forward to how this would turn out and it didn't disappoint. Especially like the helmet and all the weathering. Really well done.

thanks man............appreciate it.

side note:.............this guy's color makes him stick out like a sore thumb against all my other figures...........:lol..............he really pops.........:)

Well done sir! Really diging it! Of course its inevitable that SS will release this as a holiday figure or a con exclusive.

Back