Animated Debut/Holiday Fett...Completed-WHOOHOO!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Animated Debut/Holiday Fett....W.I.P. (Update#1)

thanks F. her personality matches that too.....(she's wicked funny)
where some people might say "what the heck?"....she says "what the carrot sticks?".......:lol

& mornin' flosi.........:wave

i did a pretty good amount of work last night. painted/weathered the chest armor, shoulder armor. mounted the magnets for the rocket pack. i originally wanted to mount the chest armor with earth magnets but it won't lay right all the way around so glue it is.

i should have everything but the helmet & his funky weapon done tonight. pics this evening.

Sweet, looking forward to seeing the updates. And no pressure but you need to get this done before the Death Dealer arrives :lelcture

Sweet, looking forward to seeing the updates. And no pressure but you need to get this done before the Death Dealer arrives :lelcture

yes i do.....:panic:.......all energy & focus will be poured into DD once he arrives........:lecture

well i didn't get as much done as i would have liked to but that damn rocket pack took hours. i have the bulk of him done now now with just a few things to go like:
paint helmet
make wookie braids
paint his other glove white
weather rifle & make funky pointy forky weapon
get small clear tubing for gauntlet
and general futzing & fitting

but barring all that here are a few wips
hol3.jpg

hol4.jpg

hol5.jpg

hol6.jpg

hol7.jpg

hol8.jpg

hol9.jpg

and one just for the hell of it
hol10.jpg

so..........no quite done but 90% anyway.

Last edited:
Re: Animated Debut/Holiday Fett....W.I.P. (Update#2)

Wow man... that is fantastic!

The Jetpack is just excellent looking, great job on the getting such an odd paint scheme to look so good :lecture

Awesome work on this so far! He looks fantastic my friend. Well done.

Is that the sideshow chest armour? if so what did you mount the plates on? i've been looking for a replacement t shirt or something to put my armour plates on to get rid of the bullet proof vest look lol. Getting the right colour is hard

Wow man... that is fantastic!

The Jetpack is just excellent looking, great job on the getting such an odd paint scheme to look so good :lecture
thanks J. yea it really is a weird paint scheme and i really just fudged it a bit from trying to convert it from cartoon to 1/6th thus the color difference. but i like it.
Awesome work on this so far! He looks fantastic my friend. Well done.
thank you kind sir.
Barry is sex.... Pure sex.
(insert minion gif)...........:lol thanks flosi...............:wave
Is that the sideshow chest armour? if so what did you mount the plates on? i've been looking for a replacement t shirt or something to put my armour plates on to get rid of the bullet proof vest look lol. Getting the right colour is hard

the chest armor & shoulder armor is from an old hasbro fett (not sure which one) but the chest armor was one piece and i cut/separated it all then hot glued to the vest. if you could find a white jacket or thick shirt just cut the sleeves & collar off then turn it around. mine was some kind of vest i got from T/A that i ripped the liner out of and turned around. i had to fabric paint it though as it wasn't as white as i wanted it to be.

update#3
okay got the forkin' weapon done, the wookie braids (probably redo those), and gloves painted.
the fork weapon made from an old hasbro luke rifle, part of a gun barrel cleaning rod, a chopstick, some kind of u-nail, a rubber washer, a 1/6th rifle grip, toothpicks, sculpy, part off a hasbro snowspeeder cannon, and thread.....(not necessarily in that order)......:)

hol11.jpg

hol13.jpg

hol15.jpg

hol14.jpg

i also decided to scrap the ssc bucket & repaint the marmit bucket for him. i think it being smaller & more rounded edges will fit the cartoon appearance better.
these were a couple of pics i used as a ref.
imgpress

4111675659_7c8a88dab0_o.jpg

so you can see clearly the colors are somewhat different.

Back