Animated Debut/Holiday Fett...Completed-WHOOHOO!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryo

Dealer of Death
Reaction score
all right nerds..............who is it?...............:lol

IMG_0910.jpg

pretty jazzed to be making this and will post some more wips over the next few days.

Last edited:
Re: Animated Debut/Holiday Fett

another quick pic. and the body is a true type slim.........i think its a slim anyway.
IMG_0914.jpg

i'm going to repaint the big dark blue stripe down the center of the boot back to the lighter blue

Re: Animated Debut/Holiday Fett....W.I.P.

another update..............i had to change course because i had the ssc boba ammo/gun belt as one but decided to separate it because my ref pics i'm going by are two different pieces and colors.
hol1.jpg

hol2.jpg

i dyed the marmit cape orange but it came out kind of brownish orange. at least it kept the stripe. you can see the collar & shoulder pads but that is just the first coat. still lots to do.

want some input on the gloves as well.
the left is painted white & i left the gray ssc
right is unpainted ssc

what do you guys think would look better.......all white or the white/gray 2 tone?

Re: Animated Debut/Holiday Fett....W.I.P. (Update#1)

thatlooksawesome!!!

ilikewhite/gray2tone...

doyouknowhowharditistotypewithnospaces?:D

Can you post the Photos youre using as reference? and I think his left hand looks better (the one on the right) looking really good cant wait to see finished

looking nice

Very cool :lecture

NIIIIIIIIIICE!! :rock

thanks peeps.........:hi5:
thatlooksawesome!!!

ilikewhite/gray2tone...

doyouknowhowharditistotypewithnospaces?:D
ilikethe2tonesaswellandyestypingwithnospacesiswonky .......:cuckoo:
let's stop.........:lol
Wow man - looking great!! :hi5:

I like the white / grey glove colour personally.. :)
thanks. yea i pretty much made my mind up the 2 tone is the way to go.
Can you post the Photos youre using as reference? and I think his left hand looks better (the one on the right) looking really good cant wait to see finished
i can later, my work computer doesn't let me access some of the images. but i will say there are several different versions of him and almost all don't share a common color, so i kind of just winged it a bit & tried to translate a cartoon into a 1/6th character.

Definitely two-tone on the gloves... wow man this turning out great :rock

Back