Animated Debut/Holiday Fett...Completed-WHOOHOO!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Animated Debut/Holiday Fett....W.I.P. (Update#1)

Definitely two-tone on the gloves... wow man this turning out great :rock

thanks gb..........it's starting to pull together. need to work out the rocket pack with magnet placement.
i knew this was going to be quite a bit of work but it's been fun. going to save the helmet for last & really try to make it pop.

Very unique I like the idea and execution.

thanks lopie............i expect SSC to announce him right after i get done with this one..........it's a running theme between ssc & me........:mad:

Glue that rocket in. I don't want you to shoot yourself in the eye with it.

Glue that rocket in. I don't want you to shoot yourself in the eye with it.

dammit.....ok.......:mad:......but im still using the real working jet pack.......:lecture

Well that's OK. I don't see how anything bad can happen with that.

Looks super so far though barryo.

Well that's OK. I don't see how anything bad can happen with that.

Looks super so far though barryo.
thanks DI............:hi5:
Missed this till just now! Looking sweet, Barista!! :rock
thank you flosarita......& good mornin'......:wave
Any updates?
i just now got to to get back on this tonight..........i've had a 3 y.o bossing me around for the last week....:mad:

IMG_0296.jpg

she makes me take her to the park, to putt putt golf, to the beach, from the time i come home from work until she finally crashes out about 11:00 pm she has been right by my side & doesn't let me work on anything.........:cuss
she's a pain...........my wife says she has me wrapped around her finger............ i say that's a bunch of b.s.

:wink1:................:lol

updates in the next few days.

Dude, insert Minion GIF!! I thought you didn't have kids??? Much less grandkids!

huh?............i've never said that. though my wife says she has three kids...........:wink1:

Wha? G-pa Barryo?!?

I had no idea... and an adorable kid :lecture

:lol Damn... I must be nuts. :dunno

Dude, a grand daughter??

Wha? G-pa Barryo?!?

I had no idea... and an adorable kid :lecture

yep......thats what happens when babies have babies. everyone tells me that my "daughter" is sooo cute & i have to tell them that it's my granddaughter & more times than not i get a look of shock.......:lol
good for the ego..........:wink1:

Yeah... I guess having 'em young means more energy when you have grandkids. I was 32 when my kid was born, if she follows the same I'll be 64 before I have a grandchild. And by then I don't think anyone will mistake me for the dad :lol :monkey2

Yeah... I guess having 'em young means more energy when you have grandkids. I was 32 when my kid was born, if she follows the same I'll be 64 before I have a grandchild. And by then I don't think anyone will mistake me for the dad :lol :monkey2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCss0kZXeyE[/ame]

But at the rate people in the "West" are having kids at older and older ages, our kids might be in their mid-40s before they have kids. Science allows these things to happen.

https://www.extendfertility.com/about-egg-freezing.htm

Anyway, look forward to the final product here. I always liked the paint scheme of the animated Boba Fett.

Back