Animal fur used in our collectables!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

Oh, but you won't think twice about hurting and/or taking the life of a plant now do you?

Oh please. I'm just about to torture my azalea bush by not watering it tonight...let it wilt!!! :evil :p

Boil 'em, mash 'em, smoke 'em, stick 'em in a stew. :lol

Re: re

Quote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully, no trees are harmed during the box making process? If they are, will SS use an alternative please

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I generously offer spare fingernail material!

:lol Sorry, I was eating my steak while I was typing,
I was responding to SamAKALiz who said:

Do you know they throw them in boiling water alive? And the poor things don't die right away- most are still breathing while being skinned. I've seen the retched videos.

I meant to say that I don't think animals should be skinned and disemboweled while alive, they should be dead before the processing of their carcass starts. ;)

Historical Fact............ The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) was founded in Britain several years before the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC).

Discuss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

:bonk :eye :bonk

Historical Fact............ The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) was founded in Britain several years before the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC).
Yep, now a days they don't give a honey about cruelty to children. They're only conserned with animals which apperently is becase they hate all human beings.
:poke :bliss :bliss :bliss :p

We're all animals..........

Well, I must say that at almost 1,500 visits, I am proud of myself for having started this discussion....

Re: We're all animals..........

I am proud of myself for having started this discussion....

Jolly good, now back ta the NSPCC :bliss :bliss :bliss :thwak :bang :help

:bonk :eye :bonk

re

Revenge of the Kitty!

notcute.jpg

Re: animal hair

Dog is actually a fine meal, if done right.

And yes, I've tried it, so I know.:dance

Someone mentioned earlier that a friend was a vegetarian but wore leather shoes, shame on her! I'm a vegetarian, too - I'd be a vegan if I could stay away from milk chocolate! - and thought I should mention that there are a number of stores online (and maybe a brick-and-mortar within her area) that sell canvas (cotton) and hemp products from shoes to belts to other clothing items. Payless Shoe Source sell a number of shoes that are made to look like leather but are composed of man-made materials. This can be discovered by looking on the box or on the shoe (such as under the tongue).

Although I'm a vegetarian it's due to health reasons more so than due to the understanding of the cruelty inflicted on various livestock (there are, after all, foods that promise their animals were not fed antibiotics or were allowed to roam free (free range), rather than placed in cages and/or tied down, mutilated, etc.) I still like to avoid using animal products for clothes, accessories, etc., it just seems hypocritical. Doing so, however, is difficult considering that animal products are rather common, existing in places you would never have thought of, such as a roll of film, so I try not to become too committed or fanatical (I did, however, sell a leather jacket I owned). Plus, if animals are being consumed by others, there's not much of an argument from myself in using the remains for various things as I'd prefer something be done with whatever remains there are. I still can't get myself to buy a pair of Newline Miniatures' black Fallschirmjager boots, however, after a few months of thinking about it!

Last edited:
Back