Anbody else looking forward to new Alice In Chains album?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya know Id like to retract my statement.
Been listening to alot o fFloyd lately and no way in hell is Waters era anything like sans-Waters era... I guess I just do like both though, which induced my acceptance of the Gilmore Floyd.

... loving the new AIC ... :rock
..... I do think Cantrell shouldve given the new vocalist the frontman position though. I think he leads maybe 1 song?

Yeah..William does a lot of back up vocals...he does have a much stronger voice than Jerry.

i have to say it has been nice revisiting Alice In Chains.

Yeah, I've had this one on heavy rotation for a few weeks now. I just keep coming back to it. If you truly like the AIC sound, I don't see how you could be disappointed with the album. Considering the age of the band and all they've been through, it is an astounding comeback album by any measure.

I actually heard the new stuff in my car the other day, not too bad at all.

So I got back a little bit ago. GREAT concert. The new guy, "William" something, sounds just like Layne Stanley. Does a great service to the legacy of Alice in Chains. Jerry Cantrell was AWESOME, and is now (IMO) THE frontman of AIC. I tried to record some of the videos on my iphone, but the majority of it turned out very crappy and was a waste of time; I made sure to enjoy the concert through my own eyes than through the viewer.

So, here are some crappy photos and videos taken from my iphone, none of which do the concert justice (especially the videos, still uploading), but they may help give you a feel of how great AIC is.

The only song they didn't play, which I wish they had, was "down in a hole," my favorite.

IMG_0549.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0550.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0555.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0556.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0559.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0568.jpg
[/IMG]