Attack on Titan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the most current episode? I finished ep 17 but can't find ep 18 anywhere. I've been having to watch on some site called crunchy roll.

So what's the most current episode? I finished ep 17 but can't find ep 18 anywhere. I've been having to watch on some site called crunchy roll.

Episode 18 is the current one. Crunchyroll sucks, their captions gets messed up sometimes. I recommend torrenting.

Crunchyroll isn't too bad, especially if you have a subscription. You don't have to wait for speed subs and can watch on your phone, tablet, PS3, etc. But yeah I rather watch it with subbers like gg.

omg !!! another crazy cliffhanger on episode 19.
dam I thought eren was going to transform and fight the female super titan.

damit ! we have to wait till next sunday.

omg !!! another crazy cliffhanger on episode 19.
dam I thought eren was going to transform and fight the female super titan.

damit ! we have to wait till next sunday.

Yeah, cliffhanger again but a good episode. Some people complained that it was a filler but this episode was important... it really expand the depth of the characters. I really wish I could just watch this continually though, a 2 hours marathon of new episodes would be great. I'm even tempted to read the manga, which I have never done before... I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Yeah, cliffhanger again but a good episode. Some people complained that it was a filler but this episode was important... it really expand the depth of the characters. I really wish I could just watch this continually though, a 2 hours marathon of new episodes would be great. I'm even tempted to read the manga, which I have never done before... I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

I know what you mean. I caved after watching episode 5! :lol If you can hold off, I'd recommend it. It makes seeing how everything plays out more impactful I think.

Getting ready to watch the first episode, hope I enjoy it as much as you guys. :pray:

episode 20 was great. the enemy within the recon corps. this show is getting better and better with each episode.

It really is... the only thing that sucks is that each episode it's just too short. I was on the edge of my seat when the episode ended. :gah:

"Next season" I'm going to try to hold off and watch it all at once.

By the way...

Getting ready to watch the first episode, hope I enjoy it as much as you guys. :pray:

Did you like it, Niltusk?

Just caught episode 21. Epic. I've been waiting to see this animated, and it didn't disappoint. :yess: :(

Just caught episode 21. Epic. I've been waiting to see this animated, and it didn't disappoint. :yess: :(

OMG !! just watched e21. the episode I was watting for.
when EREN transformerd I had chills all over.
that was one hell of a fight.
MIKASSA is so awesome as well. man! this show is so amazing.
cant wait for the next episode.

Wow... what an episode. This show is insane! I had to re-watch right after my first viewing, it was just THAT good! I can't wait to see that Female Titan get was it deserves.

When Levi sees his comrades was sad. That fight was just to damn epic. This anime is probably the best since fma. An original anime with an engaging story and epic music. Best anime this yr for sure.

Back