Attack on Titan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is funny lol

Q7BcztI.gif

wow !!! when eren was running to attack the female titan and just as he was going to attack her BOOM !! to be continued...

I was like NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOW this is one hell of a show.
the soundtrack is just epic.

Love when they amp up the raw anger in Eren, it makes me want to scream too.

But man, it feels like we've barely scratched the surface of where this will all go...

Last edited:
Finally caught the last few episodes. Jeeeeezis.

Me and my fiance are going to buy the Mangas tomorrow. We don't want to wait :lol

:lol

I think Funimation is releasing the anime on bluray sometime next year. I'll be definitely picking those up.

Finally caught the last few episodes. Jeeeeezis.

Me and my fiance are going to buy the Mangas tomorrow. We don't want to wait :lol

Go online to one manga and read them. America hasn't caught up and FYI the show didn't follow the manga completely at the end.

:lol

I think Funimation is releasing the anime on bluray sometime next year. I'll be definitely picking those up.

Yeah, I'll probably be picking up a lot of stuff for this show :lol

Go online to one manga and read them. America hasn't caught up and FYI the show didn't follow the manga completely at the end.

Yeah, we figured it diverged a bit, as that tends to happen.

Well damn about the not caught up bit....ah well we still want to own the books anyway.

Yeah, I'll probably be picking up a lot of stuff for this show :lol

Yeah, we figured it diverged a bit, as that tends to happen.

Well damn about the not caught up bit....ah well we still want to own the books anyway.

Yea you'd think given the popularity this series has sparked they'd release three volumes a month like they did with Naruto but I guess this isnt Viz after all.:(

Back