Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Anakin is gonna be good, real good...
We should be getting some early pics posted by Thurs or Friday after noon Pacific if they begin to ship Wed or Thurs night.

Last edited:
And more good news:
Just got a mail concerning the estimated arrival of the Exclusive Ani in the EU warehouse (25 days). Only bad news is that they will be charging my credit card for it... heh!

I've read somewhere (I'm not sure where) that the final paint job might not be that good! :D

Really, Batty? I can't imagine where you might've heard that! :monkey3

I'm reserving judgment til I see Ani. It's my opinion that everyone should do the same. I personally think that some of the pics posted of the Ani paint job are photoshopped to make it look bad, just to push people's buttons and get s*** started. But that's my opinion, and I certainly haven't seen EVERY pic posted of an actual Anakin that someone might have in hand.

If he looks good, great. If he looks bad and you don't have anything nice to say about him... come sit by me! :lol Just kidding, if I don't like something I may say that I don't, but I'm not a name-caller or company-basher. I want everyone to feel good about themselves and I don't see that there's anything wrong with that! :lol :peace :grouphug

Paint Job? I havent heard anything about a paint job.... All i heard was that the Hair, lips, and eyebrows were too dark.

nash said:
Paint Job? I havent heard anything about a paint job.... All i heard was that the Hair, lips, and eyebrows were too dark.
i couldn't care less about what's supposed to be wrong?
i want it now!!!!

25 days notice for eu warehouse plus at least another week
on top.i reckon ill get sdcc sith ani first:google

tomandshell said:
I'm getting my shipping notice tonight.

I just know it...

Do we want to take bets on how long it takes to get to you or how many different cities it visits on the way. After your Luke fiasco it could be fun.

I am completely ignoring the fact that Sideshow hasn't even preauthorized my credit card yet. The blazing power of my will overpowers such trivial concerns...

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

madden821 said:
Do we want to take bets on how long it takes to get to you or how many different cities it visits on the way. After your Luke fiasco it could be fun.

Don't remind me!!!

I'm right there with you, Tom. No notice, no preauthorization... but I know my Anakin is heading my way... I just feel it.

Wait! What's that? A great disturbance in the force... as if FedEx suddenly cried out in terror.

And then... silence.

Back