Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I did not get mine but I checked my blocked emails and sure enough it was in there. I wonder why the Luke notice made it through?

Got mine too.

Since I was able to get the "exclusive" rather than the "regular" edition for this one, It should take less time for me to actually receive "Anakin" than it did "Luke".

:emperor

Gran3131 said:
Well I did not get mine but I checked my blocked emails and sure enough it was in there. I wonder why the Luke notice made it through?

Maybe your email settings got changed or it came under another SS email address?

How long after luke's 20-25 day notice did they post up the production pics of him?

Just wondering when we might get some for anakin.

I just received notice that he's 3-5 days out. They will be pre-authorizing CCs in the next 72 hours.

Batty said:
I just received notice that he's 3-5 days out. They will be pre-authorizing CCs in the next 72 hours.

Hopefully this doesn't mean 3-5 BUSINESS days. After all, the next two days are Saturday and Sunday. Depending on their definition, it could be the end of next week.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Hopefully this doesn't mean 3-5 BUSINESS days. After all, the next two days are Saturday and Sunday. Depending on their definition, it could be the end of next week.

Yes, it does mean 3-5 business days so our Ani's will BEGIN to ship by the end of next week.

Back