Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingdarkness03 said:
Like the new avatar HW....

thanks, i decided i would change it to this in preperation of the next announcement. hoping i get a palpatine. once they announce it's going back to the old one.

Last edited:
Just a follow up here. Some of you know I was shipped the wrong Anakin, Reg vs. the Exclusive, but Amy @ CS took great care of me. UPS picked mine up the next day and I just received a fedex notice that my Ex shipped and will be here tomorrow. Pretty fast turnaround IMO. The only mystery remaining is whether or not there is a SSC hat waiting for me in the box.

The few times that I have dealt with Sideshow for a return/exchange, the whole process was extremely fast and easy. That's part of the investment of buying directly through them--terrific customer service.

:D

They are great, aren't they?

I wonder if that was Amy in that new PSA, the girl by the phone, because it sure sounded a lot like her. I'll have to ask her tomorrow when I thank her...

Booyah! said:
Congrats! I'm at work, so I'll have to wait.......

How freaking cool is he?

Don't know, I am at work too, but the Fed Ex tracking is where I saw he was left on the doorstep LOL

Please take some pics when it's in hand. Still not sure if I should get this one.
Not a real collector of 12'' only have the sith anakin in pre-order. So mayby some good pics can turn me to the darkside:emperor

dunedain said:
Please take some pics when it's in hand. Still not sure if I should get this one.
Not a real collector of 12'' only have the sith anakin in pre-order. So mayby some good pics can turn me to the darkside:emperor

Yoooouuuu know you want one...... he would look so good next to the Sith Anakin..........give in........ :lol

:emperor :maul :emperor

Back