Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right right, somebody said "alien" and she thought they said "illegal alien signed up":

gardulla2.jpg

I was checking my email before calling it a night and there was my Anakin notice. I'll have him on Saturday. That means at least another week and a half before I get Grievous.

same as Batty, checked my e-mail before hitting the pillow and got my notice. Anakin should be joining his father on Thursday.

Batty said:
I was checking my email before calling it a night and there was my Anakin notice. I'll have him on Saturday. That means at least another week and a half before I get Grievous.

Me too Batty.... Mine should be here Saturday. :chew

pjam said:
Got my notice at 1:23 am, very unusual, Fedex must have been backlogged.

Mine came in during the middle of the night as well. Supposed to get him Friday.:chew

So this is only the exclusive? Has the regular edition started shipping and if not what is the normal time difference between the two? Thanks.

Just received my Exclusive Anakin figure today. The figure itself looks amazing, but I have one problem. I'm a MIB collector and the box for Anakin I got was smashed at the top.:monkey2 . I called Sideshow because I remember some others having a similar problem with Luke and Sideshow just shipped them another box. I had to leave a voicemail explaining the problem because Amy was away from her desk. Just waiting for a call back. I really wish they would package them in a bigger box so that they wouldn't get crushed in shipping.

JonZ said:
Just received my Exclusive Anakin figure today. The figure itself looks amazing, but I have one problem. I'm a MIB collector and the box for Anakin I got was smashed at the top.:monkey2 . I called Sideshow because I remember some others having a similar problem with Luke and Sideshow just shipped them another box. I had to leave a voicemail explaining the problem because Amy was away from her desk. Just waiting for a call back. I really wish they would package them in a bigger box so that they wouldn't get crushed in shipping.

thats stinks... im also a mint box collector (until i open it anyways) and i hope i get mine in good conditions because i guarantee i will be calling sideshow the next day if it doesnt.

Received my exclusive Anakin today as well, its sweet!

The box for the most part is mint, except for a tiny crease on top of the accessories flap on the top of the box.. this would have been done before it was shipped.. so what can you do.

My exclusive Jedi Luke was left in the rain on the porch when it was delivered. Sideshow eventually sent me out a replacement flat box which was appreciated.. except there was a giant crease down the side of the box where the figure was shown.. but at least they tried!

Just received a call back from Sideshow. They are going to send me out another box in a week or so for Anakin. She also said that she would make a note on my account that I'm a MIB collector and that my future figures would be sent out in a larger box. She said that the boxes that they are mailed in are the boxes they receive from where they are produced. She said that that box would be placed in a larger one and sent out. I really appreciate the customer support we recieve from Sideshow!!! They truely care about the customer and go out of their way to make you happy. Thanks again Amy for everything:D :chew

Hmm when I informed them of the issues with the shipping boxes, I received a message that included..

If you prefer, we can double box all of your 12 inch figures, however we would require an additional fee to cover the extra shipping materials.

Id be all for this, but why do I get the "exclusive" extra fee with my purchase and Jonz doesnt? The person I talked with is Robin..

morbidaj said:
Hmm when I informed them of the issues with the shipping boxes, I received a message that included..

If you prefer, we can double box all of your 12 inch figures, however we would require an additional fee to cover the extra shipping materials.

Id be all for this, but why do I get the "exclusive" extra fee with my purchase and Jonz doesnt? The person I talked with is Robin..

Not sure. I know that she never said anything about it costing extra, but even if it does, I'd never know since my shipping was more than what they had posted on the web site anyway. It was 1.88 more I believe for Anakin. I was told that the shipping that was posted on the site was only an estimation. If I am charged for the other box to ship the figure in, thats fine with me. I just want the packaging to show up as mint as possible:D

Back