Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, my exclusive Anakin just arrived by Fedex!! This is crazy because it took Fedex more than a week to deliver my Luke and only one day for Anakin! He was shipped out from Sideshow just yesterday! (Luke sat in a distribution warehouse for a few days) I guess they were rushing before the Memorial holiday?:confused: Well thank you Fedex!:D This is very unexpected!

Re: The Ultimate Anakin

melvinpelayo said:
This is the Ultimate Anakin Skywalker.

https://www.chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/viewtopic.php?t=4914&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

After almost a year of looking I finally got in touch with the maker (thanks to Kojun and Arnie Kim) and he is now making it. It's going to take 3 weeks to make and its going to be awesome! The price? Not peanuts...

That looks amazing. The hair is just incredible. The face reminds me a little of Dulph Lundgren though. :monkey5

Re: The Ultimate Anakin

carbo-fation said:
That looks amazing. The hair is just incredible. The face reminds me a little of Dulph Lundgren though. :monkey5

The figure looks amazing, but I don't really see a good resemblance to Hayden.

Really? I think it really looks like Hayden, especially the photos n the bottom of page 1.

I love the light up feature too!

The maker only made 20 and sold all of them and now lol he's making one for me.

melvinpelayo said:
Really? I think it really looks like Hayden, especially the photos n the bottom of page 1.

I love the light up feature too!

The maker only made 20 and sold all of them and now lol he's making one for me.

I bet your paying a fortune!!!:monkey5

He looks more like Brendan Fraser to me. But the figure itself looks very realistic. Love the paint color of his lips. ;)

I love the eyes on that Anakin. That is how I was hoping the eyes on the Sith Anakin would look like. The white under the pupils really makes it look like he is giving a death stare.

Y'know.... I just checked my bank account... and it seems as though my account was charged Friday. So I hope that the figure shipped out and I just did not recieve a shipping notice. (It would not be the first time)

In that case, I would be very happy if sometime next week it arrived unannounced. :chew

DarkArtist81 said:
Y'know.... I just checked my bank account... and it seems as though my account was charged Friday. So I hope that the figure shipped out and I just did not recieve a shipping notice. (It would not be the first time)

In that case, I would be very happy if sometime next week it arrived unannounced. :chew

Mine was too but it won't go out till tuesday night, apparently SSC was a bit short-staffed on Friday and couldn't ship a full days worth of stuff.

pjam said:
Mine was too but it won't go out till tuesday night, apparently SSC was a bit short-staffed on Friday and couldn't ship a full days worth of stuff.

Ahh....I see.... oh well....at least it's soon.. that's all that matters I guess.. :monkey2

Just got my FED-EX tracking number info that my EXCLUSIVE and REGULAR Anakin have shipped together for delivery June 1!!! Yee-Haw!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Indiana Fett said:
Just got my FED-EX tracking number info that my EXCLUSIVE and REGULAR Anakin have shipped together for delivery June 1!!! Yee-Haw!!!

Way to go IF! :monkey5

Indiana Fett said:

nothin here yet...:monkey2

Thanks pjam...Aside from my 3 and a half hour wait at the doc's office to find out I'm FINE, I've had a GREAT day figure-wise. Got my order in for the BOROMIR 12" Exclusive, Got my FED-EX notice for my Anakin's, AND finally got my APONE head from Mikey! (cost me an extra $10 in duty fees to get across the border...oh well...) Man it looks GREAT!!! Awesome job Mikey!!! I'll try to get some pics posted as soon as I get the head on my figure (and borrow a digital camera since mine's on the fritz!)

:rolleyes:

Indiana Fett said:
Thanks pjam...Aside from my 3 and a half hour wait at the doc's office to find out I'm FINE, I've had a GREAT day figure-wise. Got my order in for the BOROMIR 12" Exclusive, Got my FED-EX notice for my Anakin's, AND finally got my APONE head from Mikey! (cost me an extra $10 in duty fees to get across the border...oh well...) Man it looks GREAT!!! Awesome job Mikey!!! I'll try to get some pics posted as soon as I get the head on my figure (and borrow a digital camera since mine's on the fritz!)

Cool! I can't wait!

Indiana Fett said:

All right, wake up sweethearts, it's a beautiful day in the (collecting) corps!

A great day indeed. :cool:

Back