Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
I thought you got your notice already? Well, if I got mine...yours must be coming next... although you have some crazy boxing issue, right?

I do, but SSC CS said it should go out Friday, which is today.

Edit: I just talked to Amy @ CS (I adore her) and they couldn't ship mine out today, they were a bit short staffed, so I won't get him until Wed morning.

But again, I have special packing instructions for my orders so when he does arrive, he'll be in a pristine, label-free mailer box packed inside an outer box, just the way I like it.

Last edited:
I got a notice, but the tracking isn't live yet. Only shipping info has been received so far. No actual package in the system.

I called sideshow, no worries about my Anakin, he hasn't left the warehouse yet, so there must have been some error with the tracking number somehow or other. Never thought I'd be so happy to learn something hasn't shipped.

jlcmsu said:
Nope no shipping notice yet. It has switched to item shipping soon though

same here Josh...got the "shipping soon" in my account info but no email yet....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let there be massive CC declines so my WL order can be converted!! :D

Just got my FedEx shipping notification also. It was shipped today and should arrive on June 1...and now the dance:chew

No shipping notice so I will have to wait till probably this time next week. No biggie but still would like him ASAP. :)

My FedEx tracking still says delivery estimate May 27.

BUT the details read only that FedEx has received the shipping label. The package has not arrived to them yet...what are the chances that they will get it, put it on a truck and deliver by tomorrow? Not likely.

:monkey2

jlcmsu said:
No shipping notice so I will have to wait till probably this time next week. No biggie but still would like him ASAP. :)
Looks like we're in the same boat. :duff

There's HOPE for tomorrow... just got this update on the tracking notice...

Activity

May 26, 2006 10:21 PM -- Arrived at FedEx location -- VENTURA, CA

They're working late :D

Wor-Gar said:
There's HOPE for tomorrow... just got this update on the tracking notice...

Activity

May 26, 2006 10:21 PM -- Arrived at FedEx location -- VENTURA, CA

They're working late :D

You'll know tomorrow morning W-G. If it was picked up by Fedex, it should be through the sort facility in Bell, CA. and on a Fedex delivery truck in the am. That's how it always works for me.

Fedex is such a XXXX! I was supposed to get my reg. Anakin today but it says the shipping label was unreadable and had to be replaced. So I will get both the Ex. and Reg. on Wed. At least peeps are posting lots of pics and they will just have to do until my Anikins arrive.

Back